Internet/Cable bundling

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • USUC
    Chronic Poseur
    • Apr 2010
    • 8786

    #16
    Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Hey, U-Suc... How about you just move to provo, get that "free" google internet, put up a big, fat over-the-air antenna, and stream the rest of what you need off justin.tv or something? The free tv and internet package. You'll fit right in with the rest of Utah Valley.

    Ha. Over the air antenna would be the only way i could get BYUtv in HD.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

    Comment

    • Eddie
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2009
      • 8098

      #17
      I went from Comcast to CenturyLink.

      There may be a difference in speed. And I may have even noticed it when we first changed. But if I did, I don't remember. And I don't find myself complaining much about CenturyLink. Also - if it's any indication - I keep getting mail from CenturyLink telling me I'm not on their plan that provides the fastest internet. So I suppose I could keep CenturyLink and have even faster internet than I have.

      Comment

      • Jeff Lebowski
        Corporate lackey for Jesus
        • Nov 2008
        • 69687

        #18
        Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        I don't have mixed feelings about Comcast. That is Satan's cable company.
        Don't be jealous of us and our soon-to-be-a-reality, dirt-cheap, 1-gigabit internet speeds. According to Uncle Ted, we had to sell our souls to google and communism.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

        Comment

        • Coach McGuirk
          1
          • Nov 2008
          • 12109

          #19
          century link is a steaming pile of shit. Worst internet speed, service, uptime, hardware, etc, etc.

          Comment

          • USUC
            Chronic Poseur
            • Apr 2010
            • 8786

            #20
            Originally posted by ewth8tr View Post
            Just Centurylink

            Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
            SO do you work for CentruyLink?

            Comment

            • Uncle Ted
              The Big 12 money shot.
              • Apr 2010
              • 28853

              #21
              Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              Don't be jealous of us and our soon-to-be-a-reality, dirt-cheap, 1-gigabit internet speeds. According to Uncle Ted, we had to sell our souls to google and communism.
              I'll keep y'all in my prayers.


              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

              Comment

              • ewth8tr
                Reverend of Irreverence
                • Nov 2008
                • 2347

                #22
                Originally posted by USUC View Post
                SO do you work for CentruyLink?
                Yep, I'm a DSL tech for Centurylink.

                Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
                "I don't mind giving the church 10% of my earnings, but 50% of my weekend mornings? Not as long as DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket is around." - Daniel Tosh

                Comment

                Working...