Valentine's day gift ideas

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FN Phat
    I ♥ gateway sex
    • Feb 2009
    • 8691

    #16
    Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
    Give her the D.
    I'm your huckleberry.


    "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

    Comment

    • Walter Sobchak
      Adventurer
      • Oct 2009
      • 3815

      #17
      <YOhio homage>
      card + flowers + chocolate @ local grocery store. boom.
      </YOhio homage>
      You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

      Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
      You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

      Comment

      • FN Phat
        I ♥ gateway sex
        • Feb 2009
        • 8691

        #18
        I have reservations to the finest steak house in town, that so happens to be at Harrah's Casino. If I feel lucky at dinner, maybe we will pony up to a table and see how we do That will either ensure that I get lucky at home....or not.
        I'm your huckleberry.


        "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

        Comment

        • smokymountainrain
          Impressive Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 22593

          #19
          Originally posted by YOhio View Post
          I don't allow corporate america to tell me when I should and shouldn't celebrate my love.
          Unfortunately, corporate america will tell your wife when you should and shouldn't celebrate your love.
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

          Comment

          • il Padrino Ute
            Junior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 19161

            #20
            Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
            The Mrs. told me a while back she wanted this dress. I took note and have been saving the purchase for V-day. So of course this weekend she just goes out and buys it. Now I have nothing.

            I told her that's what i was getting her, and she just said to count it. But you know it never works that way with women.
            Stand strong. Those were her words. If she didn't really mean it, you can ask her why she said it.

            Never back down.
            "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


            "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

            Comment

            • beefytee
              Board eye candy
              • Mar 2009
              • 7542

              #21
              Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
              Never back down.
              This is the foundation of all happy marriages.

              Comment

              • Moliere
                One man.....one pie
                • Oct 2009
                • 27897

                #22
                MJ is out of town later this week. I don't have anything planned early in the week. I doubt she cares and I don't care. I'm spending Valentine's night by myself with a house full of kids. After they go to bed I'll probably download Argo or some other "sinful" movie and watch it by myself with a big bowl of Blue Bell ice cream. Anyone in Houston is welcome to join me.
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

                Comment

                • Danimal
                  Junior Member
                  • May 2009
                  • 387

                  #23
                  Valentine's day gift ideas

                  'Soup and I never get each other anything for V-day. We'll stay home and celebrate in bed.

                  Comment

                  • Uncle Ted
                    The Big 12 money shot.
                    • Apr 2010
                    • 28853

                    #24
                    Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                    <YOhio homage>
                    card + flowers + chocolate @ local grocery store. boom.
                    </YOhio homage>
                    Our handcrafted stuffed animals are guaranteed for life & use recycled stuffing. Vermont Teddy Bear custom stuffed animals are perfect for any occasion.


                    [YOUTUBE]uojoBHjZohI[/YOUTUBE]

                    Remember that size really does matter.
                    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                    Comment

                    • Dwight Schr-ute
                      Members Only
                      • May 2011
                      • 4917

                      #25
                      Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                      In a box? I really need to try that one of these holidays.
                      I read this right as I was sneezing. That sucked.
                      I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

                      Comment

                      • Dwight Schr-ute
                        Members Only
                        • May 2011
                        • 4917

                        #26
                        Originally posted by FN Phat View Post
                        I have reservations to the finest steak house in town, that so happens to be at Harrah's Casino. If I feel lucky at dinner, maybe we will pony up to a table and see how we do That will either ensure that I get lucky at home....or not.
                        You're in Laughlin, NV?!
                        I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

                        Comment

                        • il Padrino Ute
                          Junior Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 19161

                          #27
                          Originally posted by beefytee View Post
                          This is the foundation of all happy marriages.
                          Hey, when it comes to the giving of gifts and either spouse hinting that it's not necessary, all's fair. Don't say it if you don't mean it.
                          "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                          "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                          Comment

                          • FN Phat
                            I ♥ gateway sex
                            • Feb 2009
                            • 8691

                            #28
                            Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                            You're in Laughlin, NV?!
                            Nope. This Harrah's floats!
                            I'm your huckleberry.


                            "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

                            Comment

                            • hostile
                              lollygagger
                              • Dec 2009
                              • 5736

                              #29
                              We'll probably celebrate sometime after President's day weekend as I am working Thursday through the next Monday. That buys me a few extra days to figure out what to get.
                              "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

                              "Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

                              Comment

                              • Soccermom
                                Senior Member
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 4063

                                #30
                                Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                                The Mrs. told me a while back she wanted this dress. I took note and have been saving the purchase for V-day. So of course this weekend she just goes out and buys it. Now I have nothing.

                                I told her that's what i was getting her, and she just said to count it. But you know it never works that way with women.
                                Maybe you could get her accessories to go with the dress? Shoes?

                                Comment

                                Working...