You Right Now (picture thread)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Commando
    Explosivo
    • Feb 2009
    • 20748

    #1

    You Right Now (picture thread)

    Show yourselves!
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"
  • YOhio
    Hipster Mode
    • Nov 2008
    • 26165

    #2
    Originally posted by Commando View Post
    Show yourselves!
    Yeah. Like anybody wants to show themselves to some internet perv named Commando.

    Comment

    • Jeff Lebowski
      Corporate lackey for Jesus
      • Nov 2008
      • 69684

      #3
      <----------
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

      Comment

      • landpoke
        Never once baby snatched
        • Nov 2008
        • 4183

        #4
        Our Christmas card from '08 (I'm on the right):

        Last edited by landpoke; 05-12-2009, 01:23 PM. Reason: Il pad's understandable confusion
        There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

        Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

        Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
        Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
        …
        Tomorrow is Saturday
        And Sunday comes afterwards

        Comment

        • il Padrino Ute
          Junior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 19161

          #5
          Originally posted by landpoke View Post
          Our Christmas card from '08:

          Who is which?
          "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


          "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

          Comment

          • landpoke
            Never once baby snatched
            • Nov 2008
            • 4183

            #6
            Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
            Who is which?
            Fixed.
            There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

            Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

            Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
            Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
            …
            Tomorrow is Saturday
            And Sunday comes afterwards

            Comment

            • Fiyero
              Banned
              • Nov 2008
              • 5266

              #7

              Comment

              • landpoke
                Never once baby snatched
                • Nov 2008
                • 4183

                #8
                Originally posted by Fiyero View Post
                I've got this one Il Pad: Who is which?
                There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

                Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

                Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
                Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
                …
                Tomorrow is Saturday
                And Sunday comes afterwards

                Comment

                • Pheidippides
                  Liberal Feminazi
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 14759

                  #9
                  Post diet, of course:

                  Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

                  Comment

                  • Fiyero
                    Banned
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 5266

                    #10
                    Originally posted by landpoke View Post
                    I've got this one Il Pad: Who is which?
                    I'm the chick on the right, with my hot man. Mmm, sausage.

                    Comment

                    • SoCalCoug
                      Ragnar Lodbrok Descendant
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 5214

                      #11


                      I have to say the ladies do like me.
                      If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

                      "Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

                      "Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

                      Comment

                      • SoCalCoug
                        Ragnar Lodbrok Descendant
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 5214

                        #12
                        Here's one my wife took of me when I was taking a nap one afternoon.

                        If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

                        "Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

                        "Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

                        Comment

                        • Teenage Dirtbag
                          Since 1971
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 1096

                          #13
                          Originally posted by SoCalCoug View Post
                          Here's one my wife took of me when I was taking a nap one afternoon.

                          You need to tighten up that bum.

                          Comment

                          • Commando
                            Explosivo
                            • Feb 2009
                            • 20748

                            #14
                            my, you are a bashful bunch.
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                            Comment

                            • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                              Time to camp
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 26082

                              #15
                              I took a chance and wore white before Memorial Day.
                              Get confident, stupid
                              -landpoke

                              Comment

                              Working...