Show yourselves!
You Right Now (picture thread)
Collapse
X
-
<----------"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
"It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
"Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster
Comment
-
Our Christmas card from '08 (I'm on the right):
There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.
Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.
Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
…
Tomorrow is Saturday
And Sunday comes afterwards
Comment
-
Who is which?Originally posted by landpoke View PostOur Christmas card from '08:
"Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill
"I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader
Comment
-
Fixed.Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View PostWho is which?There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.
Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.
Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
…
Tomorrow is Saturday
And Sunday comes afterwards
Comment
-
I've got this one Il Pad: Who is which?Originally posted by Fiyero View Post
There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.
Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.
Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
…
Tomorrow is Saturday
And Sunday comes afterwards
Comment
-
-

I have to say the ladies do like me.If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.
"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.
"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn
Comment
-
Here's one my wife took of me when I was taking a nap one afternoon.
If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.
"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.
"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn
Comment
-
-
Comment