Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
    breh we live west of the mississippi where aldi doesn't exist
    There are 54 Aldi stores in Southern California.
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

Comment

protip: keebler makes samoas better than the girl scouts
      They are indeed better than Samoas, but no way they are better than Caramel deLites. I have tried the Keebler version, and the elves do a fine job. But ABC Bakers is the master.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
        They are indeed better than Samoas, but no way they are better than Caramel deLites. I have tried the Keebler version, and the elves do a fine job. But ABC Bakers is the master.
        as for me and my house, thin mints and samoas only
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

bro have you even tried ABC? Once you go ABC Bakers, you never go back.
          Last edited by Omaha 680; 02-23-2018, 10:30 AM.

Comment

this was my house as well until we tried GS smores cookies this year. Now we have added them to the rotation.
            Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• https://howmuch.net/articles/crypto-exchanges-revenue

I'm surprised that Utah is higher than Connecticut and Virginia. Home prices outside of Arlington must be pretty affordable.

Comment

• Originally posted by beefytee View Post

https://howmuch.net/articles/crypto-exchanges-revenue

I'm surprised that Utah is higher than Connecticut and Virginia. Home prices outside of Arlington must be pretty affordable.
                I've been looking at housing prices in Utah. That market is CRAZY. Granted...I live in California which has its own issues.

But every time we even look at moving to Utah it comes with a 50% pay cut for the wife and I. I just don't know how folks do it.

Comment

• West Virginia for the win!
                  "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                  "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                  - SeattleUte

Comment

• Very surprised that Colorado is in fourth place among the states for highest average--more than NY, CT, WA, etc...

Comment

• Why is the west so expensive, generally speaking?
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Wow. That is a fascinating map.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                          Why is the west so expensive, generally speaking?
                          Demand. Good jobs.

I also think the map is a little misleading in some respects. We recently visited the Detroit region and looked closely at some residential real estate there. You can absolutely get incredible deals in the Detroit area, unless you intend to buy in a neighborhood/town where you actually want to live. Then the price ranges raises to something closer to the rest of the country.
                          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Finding the original map made me look for more specific information.

This interactive map is also very interesting as it will break things down by county and zip code.

Comment

• saw this on cougarboard.

http://philip-kearney.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                                saw this on cougarboard.

http://philip-kearney.com/
                                The entire state of Arizona is apathetic.
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X