Happy birthday to my CUF Godfather

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jarid in Cedar
    CS Institutional Memory
    • Jun 2009
    • 13234

    #1

    Happy birthday to my CUF Godfather

    Hope you have a good one DrumNfeather
    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

    "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

    "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

    -Rick Majerus
  • Mormon Red Death
    BYU Delenda Est
    • Nov 2008
    • 8077

    #2
    Hbd. Dnf

    Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk 2
    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

    "And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

    Comment

    • UtahDan
      *
      • Nov 2008
      • 14496

      #3
      The big 4-0!!!!

      Comment

      • il Padrino Ute
        Junior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 19161

        #4
        Happy birthday, DnF!
        "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


        "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

        Comment

        • UtahDan
          *
          • Nov 2008
          • 14496

          #5
          Actually, the last year or so has been pretty big for Drum. Got a new job (which seems like it is big upgrade in most ways), got testicular cancer, and immediately proved rolling with the uno is no impediment to men in my family by siring yet another little girl. Drum has also sunk considerable effort into understanding and coming to terms with his wayward brother and I am very grateful for that.

          My little girl who is five was asking me about dying the other night, and we discussed that yes one day I would die but probably not until she was much older. And she said "and before then we get to go around and round together lots of times." I asked her what she meant by that and she said "Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, my birthday and then it starts all over again. Around and round." Here's hoping you and I get to go around and round a whole bunch more little brother. Happy birthday.

          Comment

          • mtnbiker
            it's all a blur
            • Mar 2009
            • 2573

            #6
            Very cool post, UD. I liked that. And I'm sure your bro did too. Happy Birthday, DnF!

            Comment

            • pellegrino
              miserere me
              • Jan 2009
              • 12100

              #7
              hpy bdy dnf
              Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
              God forgives many things for an act of mercy
              Alessandro Manzoni

              Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

              pelagius

              Comment

              • SuperGabers
                aka... UtahDan's Wifey
                • May 2009
                • 2182

                #8
                Meh.

                Happy Birthday Dude

                Comment

                • Clark Addison
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 10306

                  #9
                  Happy Birthday DNF!

                  Comment

                  • New Mexican Disaster
                    Suomalainen
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 4549

                    #10
                    Happy birthday Drum and feather

                    Comment

                    • DrumNFeather
                      Invisible Swordsman
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 8854

                      #11
                      I feel the love! Thanks you guys.



                      "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

                      Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

                      Comment

                      • PaloAltoCougar
                        Semper infra dignitatem
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 16936

                        #12
                        OK, now that I dodged the group hug, I can enthusiastically wish you a happy birthday, DNF

                        Comment

                        • FN Phat
                          I ♥ gateway sex
                          • Feb 2009
                          • 8691

                          #13
                          Happy birthday!
                          I'm your huckleberry.


                          "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

                          Comment

                          • UtahDan
                            *
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 14496

                            #14
                            Originally posted by SuperGabers View Post
                            Meh.

                            Happy Birthday Dude
                            Uh huh......

                            Comment

                            • wuapinmon
                              Soul Plumber
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 30711

                              #15
                              Author of one of the three best posts in CUF history, DnF, que los cumplas feliz.
                              "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                              The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                              Comment

                              Working...