Logic games

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Moliere
    One man.....one pie
    • Oct 2009
    • 27897

    #721
    Eagle baby!

    Spoiler for Woohoo:
    plead
    today
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

    Comment

    • Donuthole
      Official Outgayer
      • Nov 2008
      • 25273

      #722
      Originally posted by Moliere View Post
      Eagle baby!

      Spoiler for Woohoo:
      plead
      today
      Moi aussi
      Spoiler for Aigle :
      TONAL
      TODAY


      I had an eagle before that got erased when it switched to NYT, so nice to have one back on the board.
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

      There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

      Comment

      • BigFatMeanie
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 7119

        #723
        Bogey for me today. I thought this was a really hard word.
        Spoiler for Bogey:

        CHASE
        SCORN
        DISCO
        LOCKS - Spent a lot of time trying to not put an S at the end but decided it had to be an S, but even then I still didn't guess right.
        FOCUS

        Comment

        • Donuthole
          Official Outgayer
          • Nov 2008
          • 25273

          #724
          Total Brain Fart with guess 3. Lol.

          Spoiler for Magical Par!:
          STARE
          MOUSY
          HOCUS
          FOCUS

          I had just spent a few minutes looking for words with the OSU in the middle and hadn’t come up with anything.

          So I moved the S to the end and immediately came up with Pocus. Hit enter, wondering if it would be a word. Nope. Typed in Hocus because that’s also not a word. Welp.
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

          There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

          Comment

          • Jeff Lebowski
            Corporate lackey for Jesus
            • Nov 2008
            • 69742

            #725
            Birdie.

            Spoiler for guesses:
            ALONE
            MOIST
            FOCUS
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

            Comment

            • Bo Diddley
              Senior
              • Jul 2012
              • 18808

              #726
              Spoiler for Par:
              IRATE
              SCOLD
              CONUS
              FOCUS

              Got stuck between #2 & #3.

              Comment

              • Joe Public
                8.1 YPC
                • Apr 2011
                • 8533

                #727
                Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                Spoiler for Par:
                IRATE
                SCOLD
                CONUS
                FOCUS

                Got stuck between #2 & #3.
                I got a chuckle out of your third word.
                "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

                "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

                Comment

                • Joe Public
                  8.1 YPC
                  • Apr 2011
                  • 8533

                  #728
                  Three for me:

                  Spoiler for guesses:
                  LATER
                  SOUND
                  FOCUS
                  "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

                  "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

                  Comment

                  • Northwestcoug
                    Cocked and Loaded
                    • May 2011
                    • 18036

                    #729
                    Par:

                    Spoiler for Guesses:
                    BLEAK
                    PROUD
                    DONUT
                    FOCUS
                    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                    - SeattleUte

                    Comment

                    • Bo Diddley
                      Senior
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 18808

                      #730
                      Originally posted by Joe Public View Post

                      I got a chuckle out of your third word.

                      Comment

                      • Donuthole
                        Official Outgayer
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 25273

                        #731
                        Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                        Par:

                        Spoiler for Guesses:
                        BLEAK
                        PROUD
                        DONUT
                        FOCUS
                        I got a tickle out of your third word.
                        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                        There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                        Comment

                        • BigPiney
                          Huge Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 12374

                          #732
                          Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                          Total Brain Fart with guess 3. Lol.

                          Spoiler for Magical Par!:
                          STARE
                          MOUSY
                          HOCUS
                          FOCUS

                          I had just spent a few minutes looking for words with the OSU in the middle and hadn’t come up with anything.

                          So I moved the S to the end and immediately came up with Pocus. Hit enter, wondering if it would be a word. Nope. Typed in Hocus because that’s also not a word. Welp.
                          That was like me. I couldn't for the life of me thick of words with that in the middle.

                          i was pretty sure they were on there middle after the first word but went with a way more obscure word because I couldn't think of an easy one.

                          Spoiler for birdie :
                          PROUD LOCUM
                          FOCUS

                          Really LOCUM? Sigh.


                          Comment

                          • Moliere
                            One man.....one pie
                            • Oct 2009
                            • 27897

                            #733
                            Another eagle!

                            Spoiler for Yeah baby!:
                            clams
                            smelt
                            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

                            Comment

                            • Jeff Lebowski
                              Corporate lackey for Jesus
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 69742

                              #734
                              Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                              Another eagle!

                              Spoiler for Yeah baby!:
                              clams
                              smelt
                              Wow. Way to go.

                              Birdie for me. A mini streak going.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                              Comment

                              • swampfrog
                                Social Distance Warrior
                                • Feb 2011
                                • 2267

                                #735
                                4 for the last 3 days.

                                Spoiler for tries:
                                STARE
                                SCENT
                                SLEPT
                                SMELT

                                Comment

                                Working...