No announcement yet.

Bigfoot: I want to believe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you like movies about Bigfoot and you like movies about Hitler and you like Sam Elliot, this one is perfect for you. I saw it on an airplane pre-Q and it's pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
      I just downloaded Max Brooks' bigfoot book. Hope it is as good as World War Z
      Heard him interviewed on NPR about this book and it left me wanting to read it. How is it so far?

Comment

• Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
        Heard him interviewed on NPR about this book and it left me wanting to read it. How is it so far?
        I just started last night, so I'll have to get back to you. Only at 4%.

Comment

• Is there an UFO thread? (Mods, move this post to that if there is.)

More UFO stuff being declassified:

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Big foot spotted in Colorado
            https://x.com/PopBase/status/1712135048349245867?s=20
            "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

• Originally posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
              That is an outstanding prank.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
              X