Simple things

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FMCoug
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 6825

    #31
    Originally posted by Surfah View Post
    Coming home everyday and having two kids run up to me elated that I am home. I rue the day this will end.
    Amen brother. I miss this big time. Now I get stuff like this instead



    At least the dogs still come running when I get home.
    "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

    Comment

    • PharmCoug
      .............
      • Aug 2011
      • 38

      #32
      After being sick all week, I am thankful for the ability to keep food down.

      Back-scratches.

      My wife's and Kid's smiles.

      Comment

      • landpoke
        Never once baby snatched
        • Nov 2008
        • 4183

        #33
        A Macallan 1926, on the rocks with a splash of soda.
        Baiji hide slippers.
        Falconry.
        There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

        Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

        Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
        Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
        …
        Tomorrow is Saturday
        And Sunday comes afterwards

        Comment

        Working...