happy Birthday Commando!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Blueintheface
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2009
    • 15382

    #16
    Mazel tov, Commando!
    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

    "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

    Comment

    • Commando
      Explosivo
      • Feb 2009
      • 20748

      #17
      Originally posted by HottieCoug View Post
      happy birthday. every time I see your name I see this in my head

      [YOUTUBE]q--6wtCPHg8[/YOUTUBE]
      haha! That's hawt.



      (also, I apologize. )
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

      Comment

      • Commando
        Explosivo
        • Feb 2009
        • 20748

        #18
        Originally posted by Surfah View Post
        Happy birthday man.
        Thanks!
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

        Comment

        • Commando
          Explosivo
          • Feb 2009
          • 20748

          #19
          Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
          Mazel tov, Commando!

          Ha Thanks!
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

          Comment

          • SuperGabers
            aka... UtahDan's Wifey
            • May 2009
            • 2182

            #20
            Going commando for you today big guy. Have a good one.

            Comment

            • Commando
              Explosivo
              • Feb 2009
              • 20748

              #21
              Originally posted by SuperGabers View Post
              Going commando for you today big guy. Have a good one.
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

              Comment

              • wuapinmon
                Soul Plumber
                • Dec 2008
                • 30711

                #22
                Originally posted by Commando View Post
                Gracias! De hecho, hoy recibi noticias que gane una apelacion! :rockon1:
                Como decimos en Costa Rica, "pura vida."
                "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                Comment

                • USUC
                  Chronic Poseur
                  • Apr 2010
                  • 8792

                  #23
                  Happy Birthday! I hope your birthday presents are wrapped in the appropriate birthday wrapping paper instead of that annoying Holidays stuff.

                  Comment

                  • Commando
                    Explosivo
                    • Feb 2009
                    • 20748

                    #24
                    Originally posted by USU Coug View Post
                    Happy Birthday! I hope your birthday presents are wrapped in the appropriate birthday wrapping paper instead of that annoying Holidays stuff.
                    I know! and thanks!
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                    Comment

                    Working...