happy Birthday Commando!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jarid in Cedar
    CS Institutional Memory
    • Jun 2009
    • 13234

    #1

    happy Birthday Commando!

    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

    "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

    "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

    -Rick Majerus
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #2
    hbc
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic

    Comment

    • Commando
      Explosivo
      • Feb 2009
      • 20748

      #3
      Holla! I wondered when someone was gonna get this party started!!!


      :rockon2::rockon1:
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

      Comment

      • TripletDaddy
        sweet triple
        • Nov 2008
        • 58186

        #4
        purple shirt time
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

        sigpic

        Comment

        • RobinFinderson
          Banned
          • Nov 2008
          • 10548

          #5
          Happy Birthday to one of the board's certifiable Mangelina Brolies!

          Comment

          • Shaka
            Senior Member
            • Dec 2008
            • 10449

            #6
            HBC to my ol' CB nemesis!

            Comment

            • Commando
              Explosivo
              • Feb 2009
              • 20748

              #7
              Originally posted by Shaka View Post
              HBC to my ol' CB nemesis!
              hahaha Thanks!
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

              Comment

              • Commando
                Explosivo
                • Feb 2009
                • 20748

                #8
                Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
                Happy Birthday to one of the board's certifiable Mangelina Brolies!
                :rockon1::rockon1:
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                Comment

                • Commando
                  Explosivo
                  • Feb 2009
                  • 20748

                  #9
                  Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                  purple shirt time

                  "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                  Comment

                  • wuapinmon
                    Soul Plumber
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 30711

                    #10
                    CumpleaƱos feliz a un defensor de la Raza.
                    "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                    The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                    Comment

                    • HauteCoug
                      Wants a Silver Fox
                      • Oct 2011
                      • 899

                      #11
                      happy birthday. every time I see your name I see this in my head

                      [YOUTUBE]q--6wtCPHg8[/YOUTUBE]
                      what I am is what I am and I does what I does.

                      Comment

                      • old_gregg
                        scaly man fish
                        • Nov 2009
                        • 16915

                        #12
                        Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
                        Happy Birthday to one of the board's certifiable Mangelina Brolies!
                        mangelina looks too close to mangina.
                        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                        Comment

                        • MarkGrace
                          Grooveshark dick tease
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 31546

                          #13

                          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                          Comment

                          • Surfah
                            Where's Wallace?
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 33726

                            #14
                            Happy birthday man.
                            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                            -Turtle
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • Commando
                              Explosivo
                              • Feb 2009
                              • 20748

                              #15
                              Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                              CumpleaƱos feliz a un defensor de la Raza.
                              Gracias! De hecho, hoy recibi noticias que gane una apelacion! :rockon1:
                              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                              Comment

                              Working...