No announcement yet.

Dress Shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I’ve learned that if you follow Charles Tyrwhitt on Instagram there is a near constant 3 shirts for $99 deal at any time of year. I’ve been grabbing their linen shirts lately and at $33 each with the deal they have to be one of the better steals out there. As I think DH said years ago in this thread, that 3/$99 deal makes a quality shirt the same price as a shitty shirt you’d find at Kohl’s.

Comment

• Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
      So I’ve learned that if you follow Charles Tyrwhitt on Instagram there is a near constant 3 shirts for $99 deal at any time of year. I’ve been grabbing their linen shirts lately and at $33 each with the deal they have to be one of the better steals out there. As I think DH said years ago in this thread, that 3/$99 deal makes a quality shirt the same price as a shitty shirt you’d find at Kohl’s.
      You don't work in I.T., do you? If you're going through that many linen shirts, you're either a lawyer, an insurance guy or you go to a lot of funerals.
      "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

• No, I wear them casually in summer and don’t go through them at all, they will probably last forever for me. I have a uniform at work..

Comment

• Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
          No, I wear them casually in summer and don’t go through them at all, they will probably last forever for me. I have a uniform at work..

Comment

• Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post

You don't work in I.T., do you? If you're going through that many linen shirts, you're either a lawyer, an insurance guy or you go to a lot of funerals.
            Lawyers wear a lot of linen shirts?

Full disclosure, I have two linen shirts.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post

I suspect nowhere near as cool as yours. Black chinos and a burgundy polo.

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post

Lawyers wear a lot of linen shirts?

Full disclosure, I have two linen shirts.
                Full disclosure, I know nothing about linen shirts, other than it sounds fancy. In my world, you dress like you just finished a round of golf. If you're a project exec, you look like you just finished at Doral. If you're me you just need to look you just finished golfing at a place where you need to know someone to get on. If you're an architect, look like you golfed at a respectable public course. If you're an analyst or below, the Top Golf look is fine.
                "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

Working...
                X