Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inked: The Tattoo Thread

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
    So I pretty much evaluate every tattoo now by whether it's better or worse than a flaming skull with an m-dot.
    Kid from my neighborhood growing up is now a firefighter in rural Utah. His dog just died and his wife decided to memorialize the dog with tattoos (yes plural) of the dog’s smudged paw print on her shoulder and ankle.

Even setting aside the Boston tan, that is a pretty hideous tattoo. Someone on fb asked her why the pads are so odd shaped and she said it’s taken from a paw print they did of the dog after it was put down. But the corpse nerve-twitched while the veterinarian was making the stamp, so it smudged. I guess they weren’t willing to wait around until the dog’s body stopped twitching and have it done again?

Verdict: Still better than a flaming skull w/ m-dot
    Last edited by Donuthole; 02-23-2019, 07:57 PM.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• This was my first tattoo, better or worse than a flaming skull/m dot?

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
      "I don't mind giving the church 10% of my earnings, but 50% of my weekend mornings? Not as long as DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket is around." - Daniel Tosh

Comment

• I like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• If you fold it together like an old Mad Magazine back page, do you get a goofy smiling face? :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by ewth8tr View Post
            This was my first tattoo, better or worse than a flaming skull/m dot?
            Verdict: better
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• And here are the rest of mine [emoji16]

"I don't mind giving the church 10% of my earnings, but 50% of my weekend mornings? Not as long as DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket is around." - Daniel Tosh

Comment

• Black tower? That one is very cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                  Black tower? That one is very cool.
                  It's the Dark Tower from the Stephen King series.

Comment

It's the Dark Tower from the Stephen King series.

Dang, that is what I meant. Loved that series. Great books and the tattoo is cool too.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                      Dang, that is what I meant. Loved that series. Great books and the tattoo is cool too.
                      The one before it is dark tower related as well. It's my favorite series, and The Gunslinger was the very first of my dad's books that I borrowed as a kid.

Comment

The one before it is dark tower related as well. It's my favorite series, and The Gunslinger was the very first of my dad's books that I borrowed as a kid.

Oh I see it now. KA(which I always took to be fate) and the rose and other parts of the story.

Comment

• I don't care who I offend. It simply has to be said. Watercolor tattoos are the fucking worst.

They look terrible when new and look even worse over time
                          As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• That dark tower work is awesome. One of my fav series. You need a gun in a three finger hand. Aiming down the beam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
                              I don't care who I offend. It simply has to be said. Watercolor tattoos are the fucking worst.

They look terrible when new and look even worse over time
                              Not offended at all. In the same spirit of not caring who I offend:

All tattoos suck. Saying that some kinds of tats are better than watercolor tats is like saying some kinds of venereal disease are better than syphilis. All tats suck so it doesn't really matter what kind is slightly less sucky than the other.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                                Not offended at all. In the same spirit of not caring who I offend:

All tattoos suck. Saying that some kinds of tats are better than watercolor tats is like saying some kinds of venereal disease are better than syphilis. All tats suck so it doesn't really matter what kind is slightly less sucky than the other.
                                Good tattoos are amazing. Sir, you are both wrong and clearly an idiot.
                                As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Working...
                                X