Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
    Not offended at all. In the same spirit of not caring who I offend:

All tattoos suck. Saying that some kinds of tats are better than watercolor tats is like saying some kinds of venereal disease are better than syphilis. All tats suck so it doesn't really matter what kind is slightly less sucky than the other.
    VD is amazing. Sir, you are wrong - and clearly an idiot.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
    -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
      That dark tower work is awesome. One of my fav series. You need a gun in a three finger hand. Aiming down the beam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Thanks, I've been thinking about the gun as a filler piece.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
      "I don't mind giving the church 10% of my earnings, but 50% of my weekend mornings? Not as long as DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket is around." - Daniel Tosh

Comment

• Here's my latest one.

"I don't mind giving the church 10% of my earnings, but 50% of my weekend mornings? Not as long as DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket is around." - Daniel Tosh

Comment

• Originally posted by ewth8tr View Post
          Here's my latest one.

That artist is really good.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
            That artist is really good.
            I agree those are well done. H8tr are you a big fan of travelocity?
            "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
            "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
            This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
            "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
            "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• that tattoo of your dad is one of my favorites of all time. so cool and well done.
              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
                I agree those are well done. H8tr are you a big fan of travelocity?
                think it's his deceased pops
                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                  think it's his deceased pops
                  Sorry didn't mean to be insensitive. That's actually pretty cool.
                  "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                  "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                  This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                  "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                  "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• Epic!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
                      Sorry didn't mean to be insensitive. That's actually pretty cool.
                      Lol, no worries, I laughed

Here's the picture I gave the artist, next to the tattoo. My dad collected garden gnomes, and loved to read, thus the garden gnome with a book.

Comment

Here's the picture I gave the artist, next to the tattoo. My dad collected garden gnomes, and loved to read, thus the garden gnome with a book.

I think is cool that you always have your dad with you.
                        "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

That’s awesome

Comment

I met your dad once!
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Here's my latest one.

Pretty cool that you have a tattoo of Waup on your arm. Does he know you're a fan?

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                              -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• I think your tattoo artist does really good line work and shading. How is his color work? I'm also really jealous of the full arm tattoo. I'm constrained to staying above the elbow unless I never want to

The thing that I really like about my artist is that his color/line work. There is a little bit of shading on my tattoos, but it is his colors and lines that really stand out to me. I think that I'm going to take about 3 months off after my next tattoo on November 1. I have a few ideas that I'm considering for my next tattoos. I've decided that I'll tattoo both arms down to the just about the elbow. I'm also planning tattoos on my chest. For some reason, I'm not really interested on any tattoos on my legs.
                                As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Working...
                                X