X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by beefytee View Post

You don't flush them?

Marking the stall as my territory.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
      None of this advice gets to the heart of BFM's problem. He has an unhealthy phobia of pooing in public.
      I don’t know anybody that enjoys dropping a deuce in a public restroom. Anybody normal, that is.

I’ll do it when it becomes necessary. Desperate times call for desperate measures. But I avoid it as much as possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post

The TP at Basic Training was the worst I've ever experienced. I swear I was getting slivers from it. As soon as we got privileges to use the PX, I bought a package of Charmin--possibly the best purchase made that summer.
        Where were you at. I don't recall the TP at Ft Jackson to be that bad. Not nearly as bad as the TP in the DR a couple months later.
        “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

• Originally posted by Copelius View Post
          Not nearly as bad as the TP in the DR a couple months later.
          The wood slivers and skin-irritating dye were just the beginning . . .
          "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Where were you at. I don't recall the TP at Ft Jackson to be that bad. Not nearly as bad as the TP in the DR a couple months later.
            Fort Leonard Wood

Comment

• Makes sense. Jackson is a resort compared to Leonard Wood.
              “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

Makes sense. Jackson is a resort compared to Leonard Wood.
                I think that's where my little brother went. He was none too happy with me when he got there though.

Comment

• probs should have a convo abt lingo cuz peeps obvs cant write fo shite

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                    probs should have a convo abt lingo cuz peeps obvs cant write fo shite

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post

lol I never noticed that t-shirt before.
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                        probs should have a convo abt lingo cuz peeps obvs cant write fo shite
                        efficiency beats formality every time
                        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Working...
                        X