Happy Birthday, Cowboy!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Uncle Ted
    The Big 12 money shot.
    • Apr 2010
    • 28853

    #1

    Happy Birthday, Cowboy!

    I hope you are having a good one and not working too hard.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #2
    hbc

    time to celebrate!





    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic

    Comment

    • RobinFinderson
      Banned
      • Nov 2008
      • 10548

      #3
      yeeeeeeEEEEEEE-HAW!!

      (happy birthday in cowboynese)

      Comment

      • Moliere
        One man.....one pie
        • Oct 2009
        • 27882

        #4
        Bon anniversaire!
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

        Comment

        • Mormon Red Death
          BYU Delenda Est
          • Nov 2008
          • 8077

          #5
          Yippe Ki yayyy you cowboy

          "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

          "And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

          Comment

          • Drunk Tank
            Senior Member
            • Apr 2009
            • 2569

            #6
            Happy Birthday Cowboy!
            "I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's a$$, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it". - Tommy Callahan III

            Comment

            • Borg
              Tour de CS 2013?
              • Dec 2008
              • 1501

              #7
              I wanna party with you cowboy.
              "Newton's First Law of Motion: ...things at rest tend to stay at rest. Things in motion, tend to stay in motion...."

              Hmm... Good motivation for me to remain active I guess.

              Comment

              • SoCalCoug
                Ragnar Lodbrok Descendant
                • Nov 2008
                • 5214

                #8
                If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

                "Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

                "Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

                Comment

                • il Padrino Ute
                  Junior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 19161

                  #9
                  Happy birthday!
                  "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                  "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                  Comment

                  • cowboy
                    Homer Weems
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 5740

                    #10
                    Thanks, folks. Spending the afternoon in the sky club in Boston Logan (free beer). My meetings finished early and I changed my ticket to go home tonight instead of tomorrow. Unfortunately, I was upgraded to first class on tomorrow's flight, and today I'm #19 on the upgrade list with 3 first class seats available.

                    I ignored DDD early this morning because I figured he'd probably make some smart-alec remark about chicken. Tomorrow, I might unignore him and see if I was right, but not today because nobody craps on me on my birthday (except, of course, Delta, who gave me a middle seat on a 4-hour flight).
                    sigpic
                    "Outlined against a blue, gray
                    October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
                    Grantland Rice, 1924

                    Comment

                    • mtnbiker
                      it's all a blur
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 2573

                      #11
                      Originally posted by cowboy View Post
                      Thanks, folks. Spending the afternoon in the sky club in Boston Logan (free beer). My meetings finished early and I changed my ticket to go home tonight instead of tomorrow. Unfortunately, I was upgraded to first class on tomorrow's flight, and today I'm #19 on the upgrade list with 3 first class seats available.

                      I ignored DDD early this morning because I figured he'd probably make some smart-alec remark about chicken. Tomorrow, I might unignore him and see if I was right, but not today because nobody craps on me on my birthday (except, of course, Delta, who gave me a middle seat on a 4-hour flight).
                      Good call on ignoring DDD - you're prophetic (or he's too predictable). Happy birthday, and may you have many steaks on the hoof. Or something like that....

                      Comment

                      • happyone
                        Board Bookworm
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 5398

                        #12
                        hbc - tonight I'll have a steak in your honor

                        I may be small, but I'm slow.

                        A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

                        Comment

                        • thesaint258
                          aka Benito Hazard
                          • Jan 2009
                          • 3005

                          #13
                          Happy Birthday, Cowboy. I'll join happyone in eating some cow tonight in celebration.
                          Not that, sickos.

                          Comment

                          • eldiente
                            Senior Member
                            • Dec 2009
                            • 311

                            #14
                            Best wishes

                            May your F1 crosses top the market

                            Comment

                            Working...