Do/did you possess contraband BYU PE clothes?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #16
    Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
    Yes - you go to the locker in the RB and check out exercise clothing - shorts, t-shirt, socks, towel, you can even get a jock. Go to gym class, sweat in your clothes. Go back to the locker after class. Shower. Turn in the dirty clothing for a fresh set. Repeat daily.

    Actually, it's great - if you have a gym class in the morning you don't have to carry your sweaty clothes in a gym bag around campus the rest of the day.
    The U probably doesnt have the budget for this sort of amenity.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic

    Comment

    • BigPiney
      Huge Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 12365

      #17
      Originally posted by doctorcoug View Post
      I still have my varsity issue (is that what it is called).
      That is all I have as well. Like I need 4 of the XXL sweatshirts. Still wear them around the house all the time.

      Comment

      Working...