Cold Fusion

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Moliere
    One man.....one pie
    • Oct 2009
    • 27875

    #16
    Would’ve been funny if the Utes lost.
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

    Comment

    • Pelado
      Bald not naked
      • Sep 2010
      • 21139

      #17
      Originally posted by Moliere View Post
      Would’ve been funny if the Utes lost.
      All those in favor of a nuclear reactor being detonated, please indicate by the uplifted (left) hand.

      Oh, just Moliere?
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

      Comment

      • Applejack
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2012
        • 3813

        #18
        Originally posted by Pelado View Post

        All those in favor of a nuclear reactor being detonated, please indicate by the uplifted (left) hand.

        Oh, just Moliere?
        Don’t forget Ted!

        Comment

        • Jeff Lebowski
          Corporate lackey for Jesus
          • Nov 2008
          • 69676

          #19
          I can't stop laughing about this story.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

          Comment

          Working...