Cold Fusion

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • myboynoah
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 21719

    #1

    Cold Fusion



    Ponds or Fleishman?
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

    For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

    Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."
  • myboynoah
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 21719

    #2
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

    For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

    Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

    Comment

    • SCcoug
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 7625

      #3
      Perhaps it is Andrea Rossi or Sergio Focardi. Theirs is the latest cold fussion low energy nuclear reaction demonstration.

      http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-01-...ion-video.html

      Comment

      • SoonerCoug
        Joycelyn Elders Supporter
        • Nov 2008
        • 4680

        #4
        Originally posted by myboynoah View Post


        Pons or Fleishman?
        There's a big display about this whole incident at the Smithsonian American History Museum.
        That which may be asserted without evidence may be dismissed without evidence. -C. Hitchens

        http://twitter.com/SoonerCoug

        Comment

        • il Padrino Ute
          Junior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 19161

          #5
          Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
          So, the cartoon woman who get suckered would be Dr. Steven E. Jones?
          "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


          "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

          Comment

          • Lost Student
            BAND!
            • Nov 2008
            • 4324

            #6
            Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
            So, the cartoon woman who get suckered would be Dr. Steven E. Jones?
            No.
            "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
            "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
            This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
            "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
            "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

            Comment

            • il Padrino Ute
              Junior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 19161

              #7
              Originally posted by Lost_Student View Post
              No.
              So he didn't believe that cold fusion had been discovered? Maybe his involvement was that he wasn't included in the fiasco?
              "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


              "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

              Comment

              • SCcoug
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 7625

                #8
                Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
                So he didn't believe that cold fusion had been discovered? Maybe his involvement was that he wasn't included in the fiasco?
                Jones has much more embarrassing things in his resume than being shut out of the cold fusion debacle.

                Comment

                • il Padrino Ute
                  Junior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 19161

                  #9
                  Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                  Jones has much more embarrassing things in his resume than being shut out of the cold fusion debacle.
                  I know his 911 truther deal is hilarious as well. I just think it's awesome that he was involved in both.
                  "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                  "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                  Comment

                  • Lost Student
                    BAND!
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 4324

                    #10
                    Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
                    I know his 911 truther deal is hilarious as well. I just think it's awesome that he was involved in both.
                    He wasn't involved in both. And as embarrassing as Jones was to BYU w/r/t his 9/11 theories, I would take him over Pons. (Who, according to Wikipedia, gave up his US citizenship and became a French citizen--but he'll forever be a Ute in our hearts.)
                    "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                    "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                    This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                    "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                    "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

                    Comment

                    • myboynoah
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 21719

                      #11
                      Oh brother

                      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

                      For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

                      Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

                      Comment

                      • Uncle Ted
                        The Big 12 money shot.
                        • Apr 2010
                        • 28853

                        #12
                        Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                        Oh brother

                        Too bad the Utes won.
                        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                        Comment

                        • Applejack
                          Senior Member
                          • Aug 2012
                          • 3813

                          #13
                          Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

                          Too bad the Utes won.
                          The refs did/should have thrown the game to the Utes! If uncle Ted has taught us anything, it is that crazy people who threaten to use nukes should be accommodated!!

                          Comment

                          • Jeff Lebowski
                            Corporate lackey for Jesus
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 69676

                            #14
                            Originally posted by Applejack View Post

                            The refs did/should have thrown the game to the Utes! If uncle Ted has taught us anything, it is that crazy people who threaten to use nukes should be accommodated!!
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                            Comment

                            • Bo Diddley
                              Senior
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 18786

                              #15
                              Originally posted by Applejack View Post

                              The refs did/should have thrown the game to the Utes! If uncle Ted has taught us anything, it is that crazy people who threaten to use nukes should be accommodated!!
                              I assumed that's what happened.

                              Comment

                              Working...