• Show
Clear All

• $1.68 in Texas.

Comment

• $2.89 - 3.09 depending on the place in Thousand Oaks California
      Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
        I last bought gas on March 4th. We've driven about 60 miles since then. We've also spent about $3,000 on long term food items as well.
        3000? its you and hoarders like you that make the rest of us go to the store on a daily basis to see if a shipment has come in
        Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
          I last bought gas on March 4th. We've driven about 60 miles since then. We've also spent about $3,000 on long term food items as well.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
            $1.68 in Texas.
            $1.55 today in Houston. Cost me $14 to fill up my sedan
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
              $2.89 - 3.09 depending on the place in Thousand Oaks California
              Still over 3:40 up here. [emoji3525]

Comment

• $1.56 in Hartsville. I've only seen is lower one time (June 2009) at $1.45.
                "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• $1.799 at Nampa Costco.
                  "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• $1.74 yesterday at the Sam's Club where I am at.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• it has been stuck at 1.99 in SE New Mexico for about six weeks.

Comment

• $1.43 at HEB. Saw it on my way to pick up Torchys Tacos.
                        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                          $1.43 at HEB. Saw it on my way to pick up Torchys Tacos.
                          What is your favorite?

I like the breakfast ones. And the queso and chips.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                            What is your favorite?

Mmm, breakfast tacos. Something Texas gets right.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                              Mmm, breakfast tacos. Something Texas gets right.
                              Taco Cabana!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                What is your favorite?

Baja Shrimp (perfect combo of fried shrimp, pickled slaw and sauce). Queso and chips (we get two to feed the whole family). Mexican Coke.

Comment

Working...
                                X