Happy Birthday Socalcoug

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mormon Red Death
    BYU Delenda Est
    • Nov 2008
    • 8077

    #1

    Happy Birthday Socalcoug

    Have a great day
    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

    "And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla
  • SoCalCoug
    Ragnar Lodbrok Descendant
    • Nov 2008
    • 5214

    #2
    Thanks. Your the second person after my wife to say that to me. Except for the "SoCalCoug" part.
    If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

    "Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

    "Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

    Comment

    • Mormon Red Death
      BYU Delenda Est
      • Nov 2008
      • 8077

      #3
      Originally posted by SoCalCoug View Post
      Thanks. Your the second person after my wife to say that to me. Except for the "SoCalCoug" part.
      would it be better if I massaged your inner thigh and said it?
      "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

      "And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

      Comment

      • SoCalCoug
        Ragnar Lodbrok Descendant
        • Nov 2008
        • 5214

        #4
        Originally posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
        would it be better if I massaged your inner thigh and said it?
        Depends. How hairy are your hands?
        If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

        "Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

        "Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

        Comment

        • SteelBlue
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 8189

          #5
          Happy birthday Socal. Hope it's a good one.

          Comment

          • il Padrino Ute
            Junior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 19161

            #6
            Yes, Happy Birthday, SoCal!
            "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


            "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

            Comment

            • Surfah
              Where's Wallace?
              • Nov 2008
              • 33726

              #7
              ¡Feliz cumpleaños!
              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
              -Turtle
              sigpic

              Comment

              • RobinFinderson
                Banned
                • Nov 2008
                • 10548

                #8
                Originally posted by SoCalCoug View Post
                Depends. How hairy are your hands?
                As hairy as a cow's teet. Happy birthday dirty old man!

                Comment

                • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                  Time to camp
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 26082

                  #9
                  I always wondered how people knew about birthday's. I had never scrolled all the way down on the front page I guess.

                  Happy B Day SoCal.
                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

                  Comment

                  • il Padrino Ute
                    Junior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 19161

                    #10
                    Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                    I always wondered how people knew about birthday's. I had never scrolled all the way down on the front page I guess.

                    Happy B Day SoCal.
                    What? You mean folks don't just randomly choose someone on the board and wish them a happy birthday?
                    "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                    "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                    Comment

                    Working...