Happy Birthday to Me!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Surfah
    Where's Wallace?
    • Nov 2008
    • 33726

    #16
    Happy Birthday.
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

    Comment

    • TripletDaddy
      sweet triple
      • Nov 2008
      • 58186

      #17
      Originally posted by marsupial View Post
      Personally, I think SuperGabers is worth the time to type out a full "Happy Birthday."
      fy.
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

      sigpic

      Comment

      • YOhio
        Hipster Mode
        • Nov 2008
        • 26165

        #18
        Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post


        stfu!

        also, that is wrong. it isnt "hbsg"
        I do it my way you do it yours.

        Comment

        • TripletDaddy
          sweet triple
          • Nov 2008
          • 58186

          #19
          Originally posted by YOhio View Post
          I do it my way you do it yours.
          FY!!!!
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

          sigpic

          Comment

          • YOhio
            Hipster Mode
            • Nov 2008
            • 26165

            #20
            Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
            FY!!!!
            es.

            Comment

            • New Mexican Disaster
              Suomalainen
              • Nov 2008
              • 4549

              #21
              Happy Birthday. Hope you have a great day and forget all your cares for awhile.

              Comment

              • happyone
                Board Bookworm
                • Mar 2009
                • 5398

                #22
                Originally posted by marsupial View Post
                Personally, I think SuperGabers is worth the time to type out a full "Happy Birthday."


                Happy Birthday SuperGabers

                I may be small, but I'm slow.

                A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

                Comment

                • Sullyute
                  a day late/a dollar short
                  • Jul 2010
                  • 3308

                  #23
                  I don't want to miss out on all of the birthday wishes - Happy Birthday Super Gabers!
                  "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

                  Comment

                  • TripletDaddy
                    sweet triple
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 58186

                    #24
                    I've been thinking a lot about what marsupial said earlier in this thread and I think she has a point.

                    I'm not convinced that this merits an entire spell out, but I do think that spelling "Happy Birthday" in its entirety is appropriate.

                    Happy Birthday S.
                    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • il Padrino Ute
                      Junior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 19161

                      #25
                      Happy birthday, SG!
                      "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                      "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                      Comment

                      • thesaint258
                        aka Benito Hazard
                        • Jan 2009
                        • 3005

                        #26
                        Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                        Why didn't UtahDan say something?!? Happy Birthday!
                        This is probably her way of reminding him. Happy Birthday SuperGabers!
                        Not that, sickos.

                        Comment

                        • SuperGabers
                          aka... UtahDan's Wifey
                          • May 2009
                          • 2182

                          #27
                          Ba-da Bump! Some of you missed wishing me a Happy Birthday.

                          Comment

                          • marsupial
                            Mississippi Queen
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 3678

                            #28
                            Originally posted by SuperGabers View Post
                            Ba-da Bump! Some of you missed wishing me a Happy Birthday.
                            Why do you have to live so far away? You are the sister I never had.

                            Oh, and Happy Birthday again!
                            What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
                            -Teenage Dirtbag

                            Comment

                            • Babs
                              Not a Lawyer
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 17128

                              #29
                              wow. I'd have to check with Sizzle, but I think I've just been outbabsed!

                              HBBSG!!

                              Comment

                              • RobinFinderson
                                Banned
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 10548

                                #30
                                HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUPERGABERS!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...