Happy Birthday to Me!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SuperGabers
    aka... UtahDan's Wifey
    • May 2009
    • 2182

    #1

    Happy Birthday to Me!

    Just in case some of you want to wish me a happy birthday, here's its very own thread.
  • Jarid in Cedar
    CS Institutional Memory
    • Jun 2009
    • 13234

    #2
    Happy Birthday SG. If you allow your B-day to be shown(User options), it will show up on the calendar and someone may noticie and start a thread for you
    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

    "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

    "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

    -Rick Majerus

    Comment

    • Uncle Ted
      The Big 12 money shot.
      • Apr 2010
      • 28853

      #3
      Why didn't UtahDan say something?!? Happy Birthday!
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

      Comment

      • TripletDaddy
        sweet triple
        • Nov 2008
        • 58186

        #4
        hbs
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

        sigpic

        Comment

        • old_gregg
          scaly man fish
          • Nov 2009
          • 16915

          #5
          Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          hbs
          i didn't know it was surfah's birthday. someone should start a thread.
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

          Comment

          • DU Ute
            RIP CUF
            • Dec 2008
            • 7393

            #6
            Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
            Why didn't UtahDan say something?!? Happy Birthday!
            Seriously. I think Gabbers could do better. Happy Birthday!
            "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
            "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
            "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

            Comment

            • YOhio
              Hipster Mode
              • Nov 2008
              • 26165

              #7
              hbsg.

              Comment

              • SuperGabers
                aka... UtahDan's Wifey
                • May 2009
                • 2182

                #8
                Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                Happy Birthday SG. If you allow your B-day to be shown(User options), it will show up on the calendar and someone may noticie and start a thread for you
                Would that make me more or less of a narcissist?

                Comment

                • marsupial
                  Mississippi Queen
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 3678

                  #9
                  Happy Birthday Gabers! I hope it is absolutely fabulous!
                  What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
                  -Teenage Dirtbag

                  Comment

                  • Uncle Ted
                    The Big 12 money shot.
                    • Apr 2010
                    • 28853

                    #10
                    Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                    hbsg.
                    Space Ghost's birthday? He needs to start a thread!
                    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                    Comment

                    • TripletDaddy
                      sweet triple
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 58186

                      #11
                      Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                      hbsg.


                      stfu!

                      also, that is wrong. it isnt "hbsg"
                      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • cougjunkie
                        *Banned*
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 23223

                        #12
                        Happy Birthday SG may all your wishes and fantasies come true.
                        *Banned*

                        Comment

                        • creekster
                          It is NOT a monkey!
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 22661

                          #13
                          Happy burfday.
                          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

                          Comment

                          • Donuthole
                            Official Outgayer
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 25271

                            #14
                            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                            There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                            Comment

                            • marsupial
                              Mississippi Queen
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 3678

                              #15
                              Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post


                              stfu!

                              also, that is wrong. it isnt "hbsg"
                              Personally, I think SuperGabers is worth the time to type out a full "Happy Birthday."
                              What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
                              -Teenage Dirtbag

                              Comment

                              Working...