Walking in a Winter Wonderland

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MartyFunkhouser
    Disciple of RNGesus
    • Nov 2008
    • 18750

    #16
    Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
    Some of your children are still in school? I thought everyone was out already. The Puffy Check are playing in the snow as we speak.

    We received around 6 or 8 inches in Alpine area. Took me over an hour to get downtown this morning. Currently snowing lightly but steadily in the downtown SLC area.

    Love it, though. Sure beats looking at all that fugly mud and dead trees everywhere.

    We are going to Park City this afternoon and spending the night. Should be an adventure driving up through Parley Parker Pratt's Canyon.
    Parley Parker Pratt...so many P's!
    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
    --Kendrick Lamar

    Comment

    • falafel
      loves to talk on things
      • Mar 2009
      • 37979

      #17
      Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
      We are going to Park City this afternoon and spending the night. Should be an adventure driving up through Parley Parker Pratt's Canyon.
      You are going to leave your kids in their tenuous toothless condition?
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

      Dig your own grave, and save!

      "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

      "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

      Comment

      • MarkGrace
        Grooveshark dick tease
        • Dec 2008
        • 31546

        #18
        Originally posted by jay santos View Post
        How much snow did people get? We got A LOT. School canceled.
        Looks awesome. I miss snow in a major way this time of year.
        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

        Comment

        • statman
          Rabblerouser
          • Aug 2009
          • 2799

          #19
          Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          Took me over an hour to get downtown this morning.
          I've been driving my son to his Service Mission job for the past three weeks - right next to Church Distribution off I-215 at California. I work only about 7 minutes from there. I've not been real happy having to leave every morning at 6:30, but I do like that it only takes 25 minutes to get up there when you leave that early (usually about 40 minutes when I would leave right about 8:00).. Today it was about 65 minutes. Not too bad, considering. Highway was moving at a pretty constant 45 mph. The worst part of the drive was getting through unplowed Lehi streets - almost all of it downhill and very slippy...

          Comment

          • TripletDaddy
            sweet triple
            • Nov 2008
            • 58186

            #20
            Originally posted by falafel View Post
            You are going to leave your kids in their tenuous toothless condition?
            No, we are all going to Park City. Also, they have teeth.
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

            sigpic

            Comment

            • The Fourth Nephite
              Junior Member
              • Mar 2009
              • 781

              #21
              About 2 feet in north Sanpete County, and the power was off all day long. As soon as the road equipment dug us out, I took the family into Bombay House in Provo. Good stuff.
              "I'm going to go back to CUF now, where the censorship is less, the average IQ is higher, and we don't have to deal with so much of this nonsense. Goodbye." - SoonerCoug

              Comment

              Working...