Who are your enemies on CUF?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YOhio
    Hipster Mode
    • Nov 2008
    • 26165

    #46
    Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
    I love everyone. Outside the board, my enemies are gravity and irregularity.
    I voted against gravity but the pro-gravity forces came out en masse. Blame them.

    Comment

    • Indy Coug
      Heartless Bastard
      • Dec 2008
      • 18747

      #47
      Originally posted by YOhio View Post
      I voted against gravity but the pro-gravity forces came out en masse. Blame them.
      Newton called it "Our Gettysburg"
      Everything in life is an approximation.

      http://twitter.com/CougarStats

      Comment

      • Jeff Lebowski
        Corporate lackey for Jesus
        • Nov 2008
        • 69746

        #48
        Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
        Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars
        Weird.

        Do you believe in Peter Pan?
        Frankenstein?
        Superman?
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

        Comment

        • wally
          <><><><><><><><>
          • Jun 2010
          • 4137

          #49
          Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars
          That's what I thought. You are French. That's why you used an allusion to Waterloo in the Ally thread.

          A real US American male would've used Little Bighorn.

          Comment

          • TripletDaddy
            sweet triple
            • Nov 2008
            • 58186

            #50
            Originally posted by wally View Post
            That's what I thought. You are French. That's why you used an allusion to Waterloo in the Ally thread.

            A real US American male would've used Little Bighorn.
            I'm American, not French. I don't want to be a candidate for Vietnam or Watergate, however.
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

            sigpic

            Comment

            • Jeff Lebowski
              Corporate lackey for Jesus
              • Nov 2008
              • 69746

              #51
              Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
              I'm American, not French. I don't want to be a candidate for Vietnam or Watergate, however.
              coke.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

              Comment

              • TripletDaddy
                sweet triple
                • Nov 2008
                • 58186

                #52
                Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                Weird.

                Do you believe in Peter Pan?
                Frankenstein?
                Superman?
                No.

                But thanks for giving me a choice.
                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                sigpic

                Comment

                • wuapinmon
                  Soul Plumber
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 30711

                  #53
                  Originally posted by wally View Post
                  That's what I thought. You are French. That's why you used an allusion to Waterloo in the Ally thread.

                  A real US American male would've used Little Bighorn.
                  Are you related to Caitlin Upton?
                  "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                  The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                  Comment

                  • Katy Lied
                    Senior Member
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 9435

                    #54
                    Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                    My chief enemy is Katy Lied.
                    I admire and like you very much. Sniff.

                    Comment

                    • wally
                      <><><><><><><><>
                      • Jun 2010
                      • 4137

                      #55
                      Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                      Are you related to Caitlin Upton?
                      No, but I feel safe in assuming that all true US Americans would faint with glee should Sarah Palin selected her as running mate for 2012.

                      Comment

                      • Clark Addison
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 10316

                        #56
                        Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                        Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars
                        But I assume you like to ride your bicycle?

                        Comment

                        Working...