Who are your enemies on CUF?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SoonerCoug
    Joycelyn Elders Supporter
    • Nov 2008
    • 4680

    #1

    Who are your enemies on CUF?

    My big enemy is IndyCoug. AA also ranks up there pretty high, but pelagius is gaining ground.
    Last edited by SoonerCoug; 10-13-2010, 09:55 PM.
    That which may be asserted without evidence may be dismissed without evidence. -C. Hitchens

    http://twitter.com/SoonerCoug
  • Commando
    Explosivo
    • Feb 2009
    • 20748

    #2
    Most on here are pretty indifferent, but there are a couple with some straight up antipathy toward me. Sure, I've been a dick in the past, but I also have a very short memory when it comes to online tiffs. I can't imagine holding a grudge against an online persona. You know who you are.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

    Comment

    • old_gregg
      scaly man fish
      • Nov 2009
      • 16915

      #3
      wuap. i got my eyes on you, pal.
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

      Comment

      • Drunk Tank
        Senior Member
        • Apr 2009
        • 2569

        #4
        I have no known enemies.
        "I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's a$$, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it". - Tommy Callahan III

        Comment

        • Babs
          Not a Lawyer
          • Nov 2008
          • 17128

          #5
          BigFatMeanie. He's big and fat and mean and has an irrational fear of plane geometry.

          Comment

          • Pheidippides
            Liberal Feminazi
            • Nov 2008
            • 14759

            #6
            Babs.
            Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

            Comment

            • Indy Coug
              Heartless Bastard
              • Dec 2008
              • 18747

              #7
              Originally posted by SoonerCoug View Post
              My big enemy is IndyCoug. AA also ranks up there pretty high, but pelagius is gaining ground.
              You got that right.
              Everything in life is an approximation.

              http://twitter.com/CougarStats

              Comment

              • CJF
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 8497

                #8
                Originally posted by SoonerCoug View Post
                My big enemy is IndyCoug. AA also ranks up there pretty high, but pelagius is gaining ground.
                Those are three of my favorite people on this site.
                A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

                Comment

                • Indy Coug
                  Heartless Bastard
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 18747

                  #9
                  Originally posted by CJF View Post
                  Those are three of my favorite people on this site.
                  CJF is the only person I trust enough to actually meet in person.
                  Everything in life is an approximation.

                  http://twitter.com/CougarStats

                  Comment

                  • CJF
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 8497

                    #10
                    Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
                    CJF is the only person I trust enough to actually meet in person.
                    I think that makes us allies.
                    A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

                    Comment

                    • Babs
                      Not a Lawyer
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 17128

                      #11
                      Originally posted by nikuman View Post
                      Babs.
                      you wish. That's about like Youngstown claiming Ohio State as their football rival.

                      Comment

                      • YOhio
                        Hipster Mode
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 26165

                        #12
                        Enemy, thy name is UteStar.

                        Comment

                        • Jeff Lebowski
                          Corporate lackey for Jesus
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 69687

                          #13
                          Originally posted by CJF View Post
                          I think that makes us allies.

                          Wrong thread.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                          Comment

                          • TripletDaddy
                            sweet triple
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 58186

                            #14
                            Wally, you are my enemy. Apologies if this is upsetting for you to read.
                            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • Sizzle
                              #ThisIsY
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 9004

                              #15
                              Originally posted by CJF View Post
                              I think that makes us allies.
                              Does that mean we were somewhat of "forced" allies?

                              Comment

                              Working...