Happy Birthday Green Lantern

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mormon Red Death
    BYU Delenda Est
    • Nov 2008
    • 8077

    #1

    Happy Birthday Green Lantern

    Thanks for overcoming great fear.
    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

    "And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #2
    hbgl
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic

    Comment

    • Green Lantern
      Has overcome great fear
      • Aug 2009
      • 2289

      #3
      Thanks fellas! In brightest day, in blackest night...yadda yadda yadda...
      Kids in general these days seem more socially retarded...

      None of them date. They hang out. They text. They sit in the same car or room and don't say a word...they text. Then, they go home and whack off to internet porn.

      I think that's the sad truth about why these kids are retards.

      --Portland Ute

      Comment

      • Jarid in Cedar
        CS Institutional Memory
        • Jun 2009
        • 13234

        #4
        Missed this earlier. Happy birthday Green Lantern!
        "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

        "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

        "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

        -Rick Majerus

        Comment

        • happyone
          Board Bookworm
          • Mar 2009
          • 5398

          #5
          MIssed this - Happy B-day GL

          I may be small, but I'm slow.

          A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

          Comment

          • Surfah
            Where's Wallace?
            • Nov 2008
            • 33726

            #6
            Happy Birthday Green Lantern.
            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
            -Turtle
            sigpic

            Comment

            Working...