Your Boss

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FN Phat
    I ♥ gateway sex
    • Feb 2009
    • 8691

    #16
    I have never had a woman boss.

    I live in KY and work in Illinois.
    Last edited by FN Phat; 07-26-2010, 10:01 PM. Reason: Location
    I'm your huckleberry.


    "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

    Comment

    • doctorcoug
      To Win is to Honor Him
      • Jun 2009
      • 2273

      #17
      Well, I have many bosses:

      Female program director
      Male Department director
      Male Med School President
      Female Health and Human Services Director
      Male President of USA...he's a terrible boss.
      "Don't expect I'll see you 'till after the race"

      "So where does the power come from to see the race to its end...from within"

      Comment

      • old_gregg
        scaly man fish
        • Nov 2009
        • 16915

        #18
        easily intimidated woman, salt lake city
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

        Comment

        • SuperGabers
          aka... UtahDan's Wifey
          • May 2009
          • 2182

          #19
          Originally posted by marsupial View Post
          My boss is a Jewish carpenter.
          You beat me to it!

          Comment

          • New Mexican Disaster
            Suomalainen
            • Nov 2008
            • 4549

            #20
            New Mexico- two females

            Comment

            • Chachi
              Junior Member
              • Jun 2010
              • 247

              #21
              Originally posted by SuperGabers View Post
              You beat me to it!
              Made me laugh...esp since he had to ask if his boss is male or female.

              Before kids I worked in retail management. I had some district and regional mgrs that were men, but were so flaming that it was like working for another woman.

              Since having kids I stay at home, but I'm still the bossiest, meanest, mommy boss ever...according to my almost 5 yo daughter.
              Last edited by Chachi; 07-26-2010, 10:39 PM.

              Comment

              • FN Phat
                I ♥ gateway sex
                • Feb 2009
                • 8691

                #22
                Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
                New Mexico- two females
                At the same time?
                I'm your huckleberry.


                "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

                Comment

                • New Mexican Disaster
                  Suomalainen
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 4549

                  #23
                  Originally posted by FN Phat View Post
                  At the same time?
                  One can only hope.

                  Comment

                  • fusnik
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 4475

                    #24
                    I had a female boss once. If it was any indication of how it is id prefer working for females, she was fantastic.

                    Comment

                    Working...