This is not funny

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HuskyFreeNorthwest
    Time to camp
    • Nov 2008
    • 26082

    #31
    It needs to stop raining so people will go camping. Some of us have extravagant lifestyles to keep up.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

    Comment

    • Babs
      Not a Lawyer
      • Nov 2008
      • 17128

      #32
      In six months we've had a 4-foot snow storm, an ice storm, five tornadoes, and two flooded interstates. I love this state!

      Severe thunderstorms ripped through central Oklahoma Monday triggering vicious flash floods that left 136 people injured, roads and cars submerged, and thousands without power, authorities said.

      Comment

      • Jeff Lebowski
        Corporate lackey for Jesus
        • Nov 2008
        • 69747

        #33
        That was the coldest May in Utah in 57 years.

        Cue the global warming/Al Gore jokes.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

        Comment

        • YOhio
          Hipster Mode
          • Nov 2008
          • 26165

          #34
          Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          That was the coldest May in Utah in 57 years.

          Cue the global warming/Al Gore jokes.
          Those jokes are quite popular with my retired military co-workers. Every time it snowed last year we had a second storm of Al Gore jokes.

          Comment

          • Indy Coug
            Heartless Bastard
            • Dec 2008
            • 18747

            #35
            Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            That was the coldest May in Utah in 57 years.

            Cue the global warming/Al Gore jokes.
            It was probably the warmest May in Pennsylvania in 57 years.
            Everything in life is an approximation.

            http://twitter.com/CougarStats

            Comment

            • dabrockster
              Senior Member
              • Aug 2009
              • 10962

              #36
              It has been hot and humid here in Ohio.. I wish we had some of that cooling.. It would be nice to not feel like I am in a sauna all day...

              Comment

              • Babs
                Not a Lawyer
                • Nov 2008
                • 17128

                #37
                [ame="http://cnn.com/video/?/video/weather/2010/06/14/vos.ok.floods.kwtv"]Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com[/ame]

                Is there anywhere else in the world where water is this color?

                Comment

                Working...