When I buy a mobile home...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • clackamascoug
    Banned
    • Dec 2009
    • 9709

    #16
    Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
    Put up or
    I'm not sure I follow.

    But then, you may have written this while on pain medication, and there is nothing really to follow. Please advise.

    Comment

    • wuapinmon
      Soul Plumber
      • Dec 2008
      • 30711

      #17
      Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
      I'm not sure I follow.

      But then, you may have written this while on pain medication, and there is nothing really to follow. Please advise.
      If you really think that you'd be just as happy in that mobile home, sell your $500k home and go do it. I bet you know the brand names of all your appliances, don't you?
      "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
      The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

      Comment

      • mUUser
        Giggity
        • Jul 2009
        • 1142

        #18
        Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
        If you really think that you'd be just as happy in that mobile home, sell your $500k home and go do it.

        ....or don't. We don't care.

        Comment

        Working...