Blink, Blink, Blink, What?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    I would give that a 7.5. Maybe 7.6. Showmanship and execution were good, but I just didn't see enough technical difficulty to go higher than that.
    I love the polite applause in the background, like it is an international skating competition or golf tourney or something.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
      I've been wasting the past 20 minutes playing this with different music over the top.
      The internet is The Book of Sand.
      "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• I also can't help but feel like this area is ripe for an innovator to come in and singlehandedly change the freestyle canoeing game.
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• there's a couples one floating around (haha) that's my favorite
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• http://www.heraldextra.com/news/loca...05152f239.html

After two men got in a texting fight, one of them reportedly used a backhoe to destroy the other man's motor home and pickup.

Zebulun Brown, 35, of Payson, was arrested Thursday for reportedly destroying the property June 13, then taking the motor home's frame to a scrap yard and selling it for $25, according to police reports.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              Just to put it in perspective:

the motor home and tools which the man was using to construct it were valued at more than $1,000

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                Just to put it in perspective:
                that's like... one snap-on torque wrench
                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                  that's like... one snap-on torque wrench
                  The comments are straight off of Jerry Springer.

Comment

• "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• I should grab a couple of those for the office and put em in w the Monsters just to see WHO'S BEEN DRINKING MY S#T!!!
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                        I should grab a couple of those for the office and put em in w the Monsters just to see WHO'S BEEN DRINKING MY S#T!!!
                        That might actually kill someone.
                        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                          Nah. If I've learned anything from the Simpsons, it's that antifreeze is sometimes illegally used to speed up the fermenting process in wine production and that a person can drink a little bit and live.

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                            the coolant could kill someone too!
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                              the coolant could kill someone too!
                              Gross (took me a second)
                              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                                Gross (took me a second)
                                Why are you giving him credit for my joke?

Comment

Working...
                                X