No announcement yet.

Blink, Blink, Blink, What?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you buy one of these, don't talk to me anymore.
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Not to be a one-upper...

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
        Not to be a one-upper...

I'm not licking her butt.
        I'm glad she draws the line somewhere.
        "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
        "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
        This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
        "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
        "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
          I'm glad she draws the line somewhere.
          Honestly- that wouldn't faze me when she's already eating GD cat hair. She made a distinction and drew the line, but it should have been, "Of course I ignore my OCD impulse to eat cat fur. I just get cotton candy or hell- cotton- instead."
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Blink, Blink, Blink, What?

She clearly knows what human and cat hair tastes like. You know she hasn't stopped there. I'd love to see her life list of mammal lickings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
              I'd love to see her life list of mammal lickings.
              i thought the same thing about hbcoug the other day
              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                I'd love to see her life list of mammal lickings.
                For comparison?
                "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Where is the sense of embarrassment? It's one thing to privately lick the cat but to do it on a national television show? To be proud about it?
                  PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• I'm not doctor, but having been a faithful listener of Dr. Dean Edell in earlier days, I'd guess the woman has a very bad case of Pica disorder. I'd also guess she doesn't date much.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                      I'd also guess she doesn't date much.
                      She gets lots of pussy.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                        Where is the sense of embarrassment? It's one thing to privately lick the cat butt to do it on a national television show? To be proud about it?
                        She doesn't do that! (Supposedly)
                        "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                        "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                        This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                        "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                        "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                            OK that has to be a troll. You can author and engineer an app, but you can't f#$ing spell 'your?'

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                              OK that has to be a troll. You can author and engineer an app, but you can't f#$ing spell 'your?'
                              Or "you're" either!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                                Or "you're" either!
                                ha. See? I was so enraged by the 'you'r' I didn't even have the capacity to put the shitty word in correct context.

Comment

Working...
                                X