Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apple Jan. 27 launch event... what will it be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Same here. I tried a pair. Besides looking like a huge f***ing dork, they don't stay in my ear. I even tried those silicon things that Ted linked, but it was a huge PITA so I gave them to my wife and now I use a pair of cheaper Chinese earbuds that work just fine. They also have a wireless recharge case, pair easily, etc.
    Same here. And they only cost 1/5th the price of air pods.

Plus I don't have an iPhone.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• My wife loves her air pods, but I don't like them. I have the same issues with ear size. They just feel like they're ready to fall out. They do have decent sound however.
      "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
      - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
        My wife thought she wouldn't like them either. I got her a pair and now I can't get them out of her ears.
        Possible reasons why:

- She really likes them
        - She's feigning interest
        - They're stuck in her ears
        - She's not interested in what people around her are saying
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
          DId not know that, but still too much.
          Stop being so cheap. you are starting to sound like JL...

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          Same here. I tried a pair. Besides looking like a huge f***ing dork, they don't stay in my ear. I even tried those silicon things that Ted linked, but it was a huge PITA so I gave them to my wife and now I use a pair of cheaper Chinese earbuds that work just fine. They also have a wireless recharge case, pair easily, etc.
          But can you find those cheap Chinese AirPods knock-offs with "Find my iPhone" when you misplace them?

So how does your wife like her AirPods?
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
            Same here. And they only cost 1/5th the price of air pods.

Plus I don't have an iPhone.
            Why don't you take your cheap Chinese malware running devices and find some other thread?
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Why don't you take your cheap Chinese malware running devices and find some other thread?
              I was under the impression that iPhones and AirPods were Chinese-made. Am I wrong?
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                Possible reasons why:

- She really likes them
                - She's feigning interest
                - They're stuck in her ears
                - She's not interested in what people around her are saying
                -As long as they are in she can't hear Uncle Ted extol the virtues of Apple products.
                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

-As long as they are in she can't hear Uncle Ted extol the virtues of Apple products.
                  Would that not be included under my last option?
                  "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                    I was under the impression that iPhones and AirPods were Chinese-made. Am I wrong?
                    Yes. Designed by Apple in California (and Texas). Assembled in China.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Yes. Designed by Apple in California (and Texas). Assembled in China.

Oh good. So I am in the right place.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Would that not be included under my last option?
                        Generally. But maybe she does it just for UT.

I didn't realize you were so sensitive about your work here. Going forward I'll try to make sure I don't implicitly or expressly duplicate without a very good reason.
                        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Generally. But maybe she does it just for UT.

I didn't realize you were so sensitive about your work here. Going forward I'll try to make sure I don't implicitly or expressly duplicate without a very good reason.
                          Thank you for recognizing my sensitivity. I feel validated.
                          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• iPhone 11 Pro is preordered
                            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Thank you for recognizing my sensitivity. I feel validated.
                              Sheesh. The rest of us know what a delicate soul Pelado is, and have been treating him with kid gloves for years now. And Creekster only realizes it now?!?
                              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                              - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                                iPhone 11 Pro is preordered
                                Good... now go and get JL to partake.
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X