MTC pranks

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FN Phat
    I ♥ gateway sex
    • Feb 2009
    • 8691

    #16
    Originally posted by nikuman View Post
    I love me some swing dancing!
    It looks fun. My parents use to be very good at swing. My mom has gained some weight so now my dad just grabs the girlfriends and wives (of his young engineers that work for him) and cuts a mean rug at the company parties.

    I was born with 2 left feet and no desire to make a fool of myself. I do a good job of that on a daily basis.
    I'm your huckleberry.


    "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

    Comment

    • SuperGabers
      aka... UtahDan's Wifey
      • May 2009
      • 2182

      #17
      Originally posted by nikuman View Post
      Our standby was gluing glasses to cafeteria trays with honey, salt, ice and water.
      HA! I remember doing that at EFY! Good times.

      Comment

      • Donuthole
        Official Outgayer
        • Nov 2008
        • 25268

        #18
        We took the alarm clock prank to another level, placing multiple alarms (set for different times throughout the night) inside a metal vent above their bedroom door, which required a phillips screwdriver to access. The guys next door weren't very happy, but we sure thought it was funny.
        Last edited by Donuthole; 01-07-2010, 04:45 PM.
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

        There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

        Comment

        • smokymountainrain
          Impressive Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 22593

          #19
          Not so much a prank, but after finding a huge grasshopper - about 3-4 inches long and plenty fat - I offered to pay a kid $10 to eat it. He turned me down, so I recruited about 15 other guys to pay him $10 each. Watching this kid eat a huge grasshopper (it must've taken him 15 minutes to get it down) is probably still, to this day, the most entertaining $10 I've ever spent. And he made a cool $150 or so for his efforts.

          Everybody wins!
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

          Comment

          • grapevine
            Senior Member
            • Apr 2009
            • 1992

            #20
            There was this kid that was always doing pranks in the MTC putting Salt in peoplees Milk one time they missed class because of a prank. MTC teacher told me and other guy go get them. He was always causing trouble.

            I got doused in community shower one time. This prankster said the guy that did it is in this shower. I fell for it and dowsed him. but it was not the person that did that but the biggest guy on the floor. I left for the field the next day myself.

            Comment

            Working...