Happy Birthday Wuap!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • beefytee
    Board eye candy
    • Mar 2009
    • 7542

    #16
    Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
    Felix Cumpleanos Senor Wuap!
    Very Nice.

    And happy birthday wuap!

    Comment

    • wuapinmon
      Soul Plumber
      • Dec 2008
      • 30711

      #17
      Thank you, everyone.
      "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
      The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

      Comment

      • marsupial
        Mississippi Queen
        • Nov 2008
        • 3678

        #18
        Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
        marsupial,

        Thank you for the well wishes. It has been a decent day. I ate some Pad Thai at my tiny town's new (and only) Thai restaurant. I did a review session for some students. I worked a little. My Hispanic friends threw a birthday pachanga for me with tres leches, flan, and arroz y frijoles. It was good.

        My son was on fire with 3-year-old humor today, and I'm starting to feel better from the cold that's had me underwater all week.

        It was a decent day, made better by folks caring enough to ask how it was.

        Gracias.
        It sounds like you had a delicious birthday. Your avatar is looking pretty yummy too.
        What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
        -Teenage Dirtbag

        Comment

        • FN Phat
          I ♥ gateway sex
          • Feb 2009
          • 8691

          #19
          Originally posted by marsupial View Post
          It sounds like you had a delicious birthday. Your avatar is looking pretty yummy too.
          As is yours
          I'm your huckleberry.


          "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

          Comment

          • Katy Lied
            Senior Member
            • Dec 2008
            • 9435

            #20
            Happy Birthday. I've been meaning to give you another banana avatar. I ripped it off from google artwork.

            Comment

            • Pheidippides
              Liberal Feminazi
              • Nov 2008
              • 14759

              #21
              Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              I think it says "knowledge is worth more than gold".
              I endorse this translation as a general matter.
              Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

              Comment

              Working...