Happy Birthday Wuap!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • marsupial
    Mississippi Queen
    • Nov 2008
    • 3678

    #1

    Happy Birthday Wuap!

    How has your day been?
    What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
    -Teenage Dirtbag
  • Surfah
    Where's Wallace?
    • Nov 2008
    • 33726

    #2
    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veN2gyCEj8s&feature=PlayList&p=B48C44E1446 82D35&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=10"]YouTube- TING TINGS - Happy Birthday - Yo Gabba Gabba[/nomedia]
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

    Comment

    • HuskyFreeNorthwest
      Time to camp
      • Nov 2008
      • 26082

      #3
      Janam Din ki badhai! or Janam Din ki shubkamnaayein!
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

      Comment

      • wuapinmon
        Soul Plumber
        • Dec 2008
        • 30711

        #4
        Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
        Janam Din ki badhai! or Janam Din ki shubkamnaayein!
        आप अपनी तरह के शब्दों के लिए आशीर्वाद गणेश मई
        "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
        The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

        Comment

        • wuapinmon
          Soul Plumber
          • Dec 2008
          • 30711

          #5
          Originally posted by marsupial View Post
          How has your day been?
          marsupial,

          Thank you for the well wishes. It has been a decent day. I ate some Pad Thai at my tiny town's new (and only) Thai restaurant. I did a review session for some students. I worked a little. My Hispanic friends threw a birthday pachanga for me with tres leches, flan, and arroz y frijoles. It was good.

          My son was on fire with 3-year-old humor today, and I'm starting to feel better from the cold that's had me underwater all week.

          It was a decent day, made better by folks caring enough to ask how it was.

          Gracias.
          "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
          The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

          Comment

          • Soccermom
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 4063

            #6
            wuap, i just saw the thread. Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great day.

            Comment

            • happyone
              Board Bookworm
              • Mar 2009
              • 5398

              #7
              wuap,

              Otanjobi omedeto - I hope you had a wonderful day

              I may be small, but I'm slow.

              A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

              Comment

              • I.J. Reilly
                Nobody's Fool
                • Apr 2009
                • 2949

                #8
                Sounds like you'll make it another 24.

                [YOUTUBE]h4UqMyldS7Q[/YOUTUBE]

                Maybe in another hour or so you could hit up a Fat Burger. I'm sure it'll make a good day even better.

                Comment

                • wuapinmon
                  Soul Plumber
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 30711

                  #9
                  Originally posted by happyone View Post
                  wuap,

                  Otanjobi omedeto - I hope you had a wonderful day
                  あなたはとても優しいです
                  "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                  The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                  Comment

                  • TheBYUGuy
                    Friend of Rodin
                    • Sep 2009
                    • 1442

                    #10
                    生日快樂!

                    Comment

                    • wuapinmon
                      Soul Plumber
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 30711

                      #11
                      Originally posted by TheBYUGuy View Post
                      生日快樂!
                      知恵、金よりも価値がある
                      "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                      The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                      Comment

                      • TheBYUGuy
                        Friend of Rodin
                        • Sep 2009
                        • 1442

                        #12
                        Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                        知恵、金よりも価値がある
                        Crap, I can't read Japanese! Paging nikuman...

                        Comment

                        • Jeff Lebowski
                          Corporate lackey for Jesus
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 69735

                          #13
                          Originally posted by TheBYUGuy View Post
                          Crap, I can't read Japanese! Paging nikuman...
                          I think it says "knowledge is worth more than gold".
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                          Comment

                          • TripletDaddy
                            sweet triple
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 58186

                            #14
                            hbw
                            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • PaloAltoCougar
                              Semper infra dignitatem
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 16938

                              #15
                              Felix Cumpleanos Senor Wuap!

                              Comment

                              Working...