Your pick-up lines

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YOhio
    Hipster Mode
    • Nov 2008
    • 26165

    #16
    Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
    The funniest one ever used on me was the following:

    "Has anybody ever told you that you are an overdue library book? Cause I've checked you out and you've got FINE written all over you."

    I laughed and then made out with her later that night. She was hawt.
    That is awesome! I wonder how many times Babs has used it.

    Comment

    • il Padrino Ute
      Junior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 19161

      #17
      I never used pick-up lines, but if I had, it would have been "You want me to show you how an embalming pump works?"
      "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


      "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

      Comment

      • Non Sequitur
        Where did I put my bodkin
        • Nov 2008
        • 5773

        #18
        I once asked a woman what the most memorable lines used on her were. These are two that I remember:

        "You must wash your pants with Windex, because I can really see myself in them."

        "That outfit is becoming on you. But then if I were on you, I'd becoming too."
        "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

        Comment

        • cougjunkie
          *Banned*
          • Nov 2008
          • 23223

          #19
          I saw a Jerry Springer episode once where a guy said he walks up to girls in clubs all the time and is very blunt:

          "Do you want to F***?

          He said 9 out of 10 times he would get slapped, but boy that 10th time made it all worth it.
          *Banned*

          Comment

          • beelzebabette
            Golf & Cubs Disrespecter
            • Nov 2008
            • 2907

            #20
            junkie, you lost me at
            Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
            I saw a Jerry Springer episode once

            Comment

            • byu71
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 22070

              #21
              I don't know any good ones. When I got divorced some guy told me you just go to a bar and walk up to 10 and ask if they want to go to your place and have sex after hanging out.

              He swore on average you would get 3 slaps or close to it. 3 laughs. 3 kiss offs and 1 score. It seemed to easy so I never tried it because rejection was nothing to me. I was used to getting rejected 99 times out of 100 at the time. I was cold calling in the brokerage business.

              Comment

              • cougjunkie
                *Banned*
                • Nov 2008
                • 23223

                #22
                Originally posted by beelzebabette View Post
                junkie, you lost me at
                Come on BBB you cant tell me that you have never watched Christmas with the KKK?
                *Banned*

                Comment

                • Teenage Dirtbag
                  Since 1971
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 1096

                  #23
                  I never used a pick up line.

                  Comment

                  • RobinFinderson
                    Banned
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 10548

                    #24
                    I would just ask a girl to a dance. At BYU, a big public dance makes a good first date. If the guy is a creep, a girl can end the date pretty easily. Anyhow, my point is this -- my dance move were so good that few women could resist their powers. Who needs lines when you've got my sweet moves?

                    Comment

                    • falafel
                      loves to talk on things
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 37987

                      #25
                      Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
                      I would just ask a girl to a dance. At BYU, a big public dance makes a good first date. If the guy is a creep, a girl can end the date pretty easily. Anyhow, my point is this -- my dance move were so good that few women could resist their powers. Who needs lines when you've got my sweet moves?
                      So you planned your first dates around your own creepiness factor?
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                      Dig your own grave, and save!

                      "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                      "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                      Comment

                      • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                        Time to camp
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 26082

                        #26
                        Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
                        I would just ask a girl to a dance. At BYU, a big public dance makes a good first date. If the guy is a creep, a girl can end the date pretty easily. Anyhow, my point is this -- my dance move were so good that few women could resist their powers. Who needs lines when you've got my sweet moves?
                        One of the things I hated about HS dances in Utah was the way you had to ask people out. You couldn't just walk up to a girl and ask if she wanted to go, you had to make an arts and crafts project. Part of the reason I only went to one HS dance, and she broke my heart.
                        Get confident, stupid
                        -landpoke

                        Comment

                        • TripletDaddy
                          sweet triple
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 58186

                          #27
                          Originally posted by nikuman View Post
                          Asa no ocha wa? (lit, (how about we have) morning tea?). Said as a joke to somebody who knew what it meant.

                          The art of Nanpa - using pick-up lines on random chicks to score - used to be a great thing. The above line (or a variation thereof) is one of the most common.
                          The Art of Nampa - making out with girls from Nampa, Idaho and never calling them again - also used to be a great thing.....
                          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • falafel
                            loves to talk on things
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 37987

                            #28
                            Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                            One of the things I hated about HS dances in Utah was the way you had to ask people out. You couldn't just walk up to a girl and ask if she wanted to go, you had to make an arts and crafts project. Part of the reason I only went to one HS dance, and she broke my heart.
                            Right, after you just posted about how you were weak with the ladies, we're supposed to believe that you preferred the straight up approach? The creative dance ask-out was made for people like you!
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                            Dig your own grave, and save!

                            "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                            "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                            Comment

                            • Donuthole
                              Official Outgayer
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 25268

                              #29
                              Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post
                              I once asked a woman what the most memorable lines used on her were. These are two that I remember:

                              "You must wash your pants with Windex, because I can really see myself in them."

                              "That outfit is becoming on you. But then if I were on you, I'd becoming too."
                              To complete the lines-people-claim-to-have-used-or-have-had-used-on-them-but-they-really-haven't trifecta:

                              Those pants look great on you, but they'd look better on my bedroom floor.
                              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                              There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                              Comment

                              • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                                Time to camp
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 26082

                                #30
                                Originally posted by falafel View Post
                                Right, after you just posted about how you were weak with the ladies, we're supposed to believe that you preferred the straight up approach? The creative dance ask-out was made for people like you!
                                Much of my weakness was brought on by the fact I wasn't secure in my creative abilities to ask them out properly. Brighton High Girls were scary.
                                Get confident, stupid
                                -landpoke

                                Comment

                                Working...