WARNING:Software Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    That's because the forum was locked this morning because they were still working on the database. Shouldn't happen now.
    Thnx

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
      Wait, there are mobile users who don't use tapatalk?
      Yes. I don't like Tapatalk. I prefer using the mobile browser.
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

Comment

OK, I have created three new styles:

CS STYLE - HI RES (this is the default - good style for a laptop or desktop)
        CS STYLE - MED RES (should be about right for an iPad)
        CS STYLE - LOW RES (use with your smart phones)

Select your style using the list at the lower left corner of the forum page. Your device should remember your settings.

I am guessing at the correct resolution for medium and low res styles. Let me know how they look.
        Thanks Dude. The low-res works perfectly on my phone.
        -Turtle
        sigpic

Comment

• Perfect! Thanks again JL!
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

Comment

Just applied a new set of colors to the default style. Let me know what you think.
            I like them and think these colors are much better. Thanks, Jeff.
            Not that, sickos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
              Yes. I don't like Tapatalk. I prefer using the mobile browser.
              I'm not a huge fan of Tapatalk, either, but for some reason my iPad doesn't remember which posts I last viewed, so if I use the browser, I have to scroll through a bunch of posts I already read. Tapatalk is better on that front, so that's what I use.
              Not that, sickos.

Comment

• Originally posted by thesaint258 View Post
                I'm not a huge fan of Tapatalk, either, but for some reason my iPad doesn't remember which posts I last viewed, so if I use the browser, I have to scroll through a bunch of posts I already read. Tapatalk is better on that front, so that's what I use.
                Same. Which is why I miss the breadcrumb at the bottom of the page. I could use that to navigate back to the main forums and it would mark the thread as read.
                -Turtle
                sigpic

Comment

Just applied a new set of colors to the default style. Let me know what you think.
                  Looks good Dude. Is it possible to make the new posts icon appear a bit darker as well? The light blue for new posts and gray for read posts makes it difficult to differentiate at times, especially on smaller screens.
                  -Turtle
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                    Looks good Dude. Is it possible to make the new posts icon appear a bit darker as well? The light blue for new posts and gray for read posts makes it difficult to differentiate at times, especially on smaller screens.
                    If you (or someone) would like to photoshop them to a different color, I could probably swap out the current ones.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

If you (or someone) would like to photoshop them to a different color, I could probably swap out the current ones.
                      I'll try and come up with something after lunch.
                      -Turtle
                      sigpic

Comment

Couple options:

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                          Couple options:

Love the top one!
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                            Love the top one!

Because you have a suit in each color.
                            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                              Couple options:

Go with the rainbow. It looks better, and is a way for us to start apologizing to SU for MEP.

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                                Love the top one!
                                It reminds me of the aura I get when I get a migraine.
                                Not that, sickos.

Comment

Working...
                                X