My avatar

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mormon Red Death
    BYU Delenda Est
    • Nov 2008
    • 8077

    #1

    My avatar

    Is it john white praying?

    Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk
    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

    "And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla
  • Jeff Lebowski
    Corporate lackey for Jesus
    • Nov 2008
    • 69678

    #2
    That's what I see. Same one you have had for a while.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

    Comment

    • Mormon Red Death
      BYU Delenda Est
      • Nov 2008
      • 8077

      #3
      Someone sent me a message that it was changed

      Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk
      "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

      "And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

      Comment

      • lambdacoug
        Junior Member
        • Oct 2011
        • 3981

        #4
        Originally posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
        Someone sent me a message that it was changed

        Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk
        If you got a message that it changed, then change it back to the same image from the original source. There are several vulnerabilities that can be triggered when a browser loads an image. By setting it back to a known good copy of the image, you ensure that you are not vulnerable to several common attacks through that vector.
        Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
        - Howard Aiken

        Any sufficiently complicated platform contains an ad hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of a functional programming language.
        - Variation on Greenspun's Tenth Rule

        Comment

        • Indy Coug
          Heartless Bastard
          • Dec 2008
          • 18747

          #5
          Why did my avatar suddenly vanish?
          Everything in life is an approximation.

          http://twitter.com/CougarStats

          Comment

          • Jeff Lebowski
            Corporate lackey for Jesus
            • Nov 2008
            • 69678

            #6
            Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
            Why did my avatar suddenly vanish?
            I can see it.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

            Comment

            • woot
              Resident Science Cop
              • Nov 2008
              • 5531

              #7
              Indy and wuap's avatars have both disappeared for me since yesterday.

              Comment

              • Flystripper
                Degenerate Gambler
                • Nov 2008
                • 14089

                #8
                Originally posted by woot View Post
                Indy and wuap's avatars have both disappeared for me since yesterday.
                Same for me. It is an icon for a broken link.
                Dyslexics are teople poo...

                Comment

                • Pelado
                  Bald not naked
                  • Sep 2010
                  • 21139

                  #9
                  Originally posted by woot View Post
                  Indy and wuap's avatars have both disappeared for me since yesterday.
                  Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                  Same for me. It is an icon for a broken link.
                  What browsers are you guys using? I can see them in Chrome.
                  "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

                  Comment

                  • Flystripper
                    Degenerate Gambler
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 14089

                    #10
                    Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                    What browsers are you guys using? I can see them in Chrome.
                    Chrome
                    Dyslexics are teople poo...

                    Comment

                    • Pelado
                      Bald not naked
                      • Sep 2010
                      • 21139

                      #11
                      Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                      Chrome
                      Hmm. I'm all out of ideas.
                      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                      - Goatnapper'96

                      Comment

                      • Jeff Lebowski
                        Corporate lackey for Jesus
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 69678

                        #12
                        You aren't missing much.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                        Comment

                        • Blueintheface
                          Senior Member
                          • Sep 2009
                          • 15382

                          #13
                          My youtube links are black inactive boxes now.
                          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                          "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                          Comment

                          • wuapinmon
                            Soul Plumber
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 30711

                            #14
                            Mine was earlier today.
                            "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                            The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                            Comment

                            • Indy Coug
                              Heartless Bastard
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 18747

                              #15
                              Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                              What browsers are you guys using? I can see them in Chrome.
                              Chrome
                              Everything in life is an approximation.

                              http://twitter.com/CougarStats

                              Comment

                              Working...