Art, Design & Technology forum

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FN Phat
    I ♥ gateway sex
    • Feb 2009
    • 8691

    #46
    Very cool.
    I'm your huckleberry.


    "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

    Comment

    • clackamascoug
      Banned
      • Dec 2009
      • 9709

      #47
      [quote=tooblue;956871]I've started painting again. This was commissioned by my wife for our newly decorated bedroom:



      You need some initials carved into the Aspens. Like the ones on the Alpine Loop at mile marker 20 circa 1984.

      Comment

      • wuapinmon
        Soul Plumber
        • Dec 2008
        • 30711

        #48
        "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
        The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

        Comment

        • falafel
          loves to talk on things
          • Mar 2009
          • 37996

          #49
          Bwahahahahaha!
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

          Dig your own grave, and save!

          "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

          "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

          Comment

          • Jeff Lebowski
            Corporate lackey for Jesus
            • Nov 2008
            • 69735

            #50
            What on earth is that supposed to be?
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

            Comment

            • SCcoug
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 7625

              #51
              Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              What on earth is that supposed to be?
              A thumb and index finger holding a mustard seed is my guess.

              Comment

              • smokymountainrain
                Impressive Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 22593

                #52
                Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                A thumb and index finger holding a mustard seed is my guess.
                I didn't want to look at it long enough to figure it out, but now that you mention it, by golly, I think you're right!
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

                Comment

                • wuapinmon
                  Soul Plumber
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 30711

                  #53
                  Much like a joke...

                  "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                  The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                  Comment

                  Working...