I think this site could use an Art, Design & Technology forum. The admin could consider moving the following threads to kick off such a forum:
Art, Design & Technology forum
Collapse
X
-
I didn't see this before because the first two words were "Art" and "Design," but I've long felt like we could use a Technology forum. LA Ute would agree.Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.
Dig your own grave, and save!
"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American
"I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally
GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!
Comment
-
We can call the forum: Technology, Art & Design. Also, this thread would also be a good thread to start the new forum with:Originally posted by falafel View PostI didn't see this before because the first two words were "Art" and "Design," but I've long felt like we could use a Technology forum. LA Ute would agree.
Comment
-
-
Tooblue's idea isn't half bad. Can we get rid of the abortion that is the Fusebox and replace it with this?
Comment
-
In support of Tooblue's idea:
This would be the thread where people post about:
new phones
new cars
motorcycles
home decor
architecture (including the design of athletic arenas)
fashion
computers
Those works of 'shart' by that guy who loves the constitution
Christmas present advice
Home improvements (another good reason to get rid of the Fuse Box)
etc.
The category would get tons of play.
Comment
-
I think I'd leave christmas present advice solidly in the Back Fence. I like the other ideas though. I don't care whether the Fuse Box remains or is folded in to this thread.Originally posted by RobinFinderson View PostIn support of Tooblue's idea:
This would be the thread where people post about:
new phones
new cars
motorcycles
home decor
architecture (including the design of athletic arenas)
fashion
computers
Those works of 'shart' by that guy who loves the constitution
Christmas present advice
Home improvements (another good reason to get rid of the Fuse Box)
etc.
The category would get tons of play.Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.
Dig your own grave, and save!
"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American
"I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally
GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!
Comment
-
Were you the one to suggest the fusebox?Originally posted by falafel View PostI think I'd leave christmas present advice solidly in the Back Fence. I like the other ideas though. I don't care whether the Fuse Box remains or is folded in to this thread.
Sorry for calling it an abortion.
Comment
-
No, it was not me. FN Phat, I think?Originally posted by RobinFinderson View PostWere you the one to suggest the fusebox?
Sorry for calling it an abortion.Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.
Dig your own grave, and save!
"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American
"I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally
GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!
Comment
-
what a horrible idea. The fusebox has its place, and a design forum couldn't replace it.Originally posted by RobinFinderson View PostTooblue's idea isn't half bad. Can we get rid of the abortion that is the Fusebox and replace it with this?
That said, I support the idea of making JL create and juggle a new forum dedicated to design.Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
God forgives many things for an act of mercyAlessandro Manzoni
Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.
pelagius
Comment
Comment