Youtube

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SoonerCoug
    Joycelyn Elders Supporter
    • Nov 2008
    • 4680

    #1

    Youtube

    I need youtube posting capabilities. I communicate much better using videos.
    That which may be asserted without evidence may be dismissed without evidence. -C. Hitchens

    http://twitter.com/SoonerCoug
  • pelagius
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 5288

    #2
    Originally posted by SoonerCoug View Post
    I need youtube posting capabilities. I communicate much better using videos.
    It's on the todo list.

    Comment

    • pelagius
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 5288

      #3
      [YOUTUBE]ovBICKDlU3M[/YOUTUBE]

      It should be working now (thanks to Leb).

      Comment

      • Jeff Lebowski
        Corporate lackey for Jesus
        • Nov 2008
        • 69698

        #4
        Originally posted by pelagius View Post

        It should be working now (thanks to Leb).
        And thanks to Surfah for the link with instructions.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

        Comment

        • TripletDaddy
          sweet triple
          • Nov 2008
          • 58186

          #5
          awesome. thanks guys.

          Now, if we can figure out flash chat and smilies, I can go to bed.
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

          sigpic

          Comment

          • pelagius
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 5288

            #6
            Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
            awesome. thanks guys.

            Now, if we can figure out flash chat and smilies, I can go to bed.
            Surfah figured out smilies too ... its just has to be implemented. You just need to work on your flash cat mastery.
            Last edited by pelagius; 11-17-2008, 11:55 PM.

            Comment

            • Jeff Lebowski
              Corporate lackey for Jesus
              • Nov 2008
              • 69698

              #7
              Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
              awesome. thanks guys.

              Now, if we can figure out flash chat and smilies, I can go to bed.
              Smilies will upset our amigo SeattleUte. We need to make sure we maintain a comfortable and inviting environment for him.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

              Comment

              • TripletDaddy
                sweet triple
                • Nov 2008
                • 58186

                #8
                Originally posted by pelagius View Post
                Surfah figured out smilies too ... its just has to be implemented. You just need to work on your flash cat mastery.

                I like this smilie:
                Attached Files
                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                sigpic

                Comment

                • il Padrino Ute
                  Junior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 19161

                  #9
                  Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                  I like this smilie:
                  I like this one:

                  "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                  "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                  Comment

                  • Sizzle
                    #ThisIsY
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 9004

                    #10
                    Nice, I bet I can make some of these pretty easily...

                    Comment

                    • Sizzle
                      #ThisIsY
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 9004

                      #11
                      Here are some I've done for CB...
                      Attached Files

                      Comment

                      • Sizzle
                        #ThisIsY
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 9004

                        #12


                        Nice! You can re-link to them...

                        Comment

                        • TripletDaddy
                          sweet triple
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 58186

                          #13
                          The SC board has a lot of really funny ones.

                          How do I get them here so I can use them?

                          when I post there, they all appear to the right----------> with the other smilies. SC uses vbulletin, too, btw.
                          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • pelagius
                            Senior Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 5288

                            #14
                            Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                            How do I get them here so I can use them?
                            Its an add on app for vbulletin board to basically use the the yahoo messenger emoticons. Its has to be installed ...

                            Comment

                            • TripletDaddy
                              sweet triple
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 58186

                              #15
                              Originally posted by pelagius View Post
                              Its an add on app for vbulletin board to basically use the the yahoo messenger emoticons. Its has to be installed ...
                              i have no idea what that means, but it doesnt sound good.
                              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...