I need youtube posting capabilities. I communicate much better using videos.
Youtube
Collapse
X
-
Youtube
That which may be asserted without evidence may be dismissed without evidence. -C. Hitchens
http://twitter.com/SoonerCougTags: None
-
And thanks to Surfah for the link with instructions.Originally posted by pelagius View Post
It should be working now (thanks to Leb)."There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
"It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
"Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster
Comment
-
awesome. thanks guys.
Now, if we can figure out flash chat and smilies, I can go to bed.Fitter. Happier. More Productive.
sigpic
Comment
-
Comment
-
Smilies will upset our amigo SeattleUte. We need to make sure we maintain a comfortable and inviting environment for him.Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Postawesome. thanks guys.
Now, if we can figure out flash chat and smilies, I can go to bed."There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
"It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
"Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster
Comment
-
Originally posted by pelagius View PostSurfah figured out smilies too ... its just has to be implemented. You just need to work on your flash cat mastery.
I like this smilie:Attached FilesFitter. Happier. More Productive.
sigpic
Comment
-
"Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill
"I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader
Comment
-
Here are some I've done for CB...
Comment
-
The SC board has a lot of really funny ones.
How do I get them here so I can use them?
when I post there, they all appear to the right----------> with the other smilies. SC uses vbulletin, too, btw.Fitter. Happier. More Productive.
sigpic
Comment
-
Comment