Cuf first anniversary coming up.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SeattleUte
    Faith crisis consultant
    • Nov 2008
    • 20837

    #1

    Cuf first anniversary coming up.

    November 14, 2008. Bloody Friday. How shall we commemorate it?
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

    --Jonathan Swift
  • wuapinmon
    Soul Plumber
    • Dec 2008
    • 30711

    #2
    Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
    November 14, 2008. Bloody Friday. How shall we commemorate it?
    A Jacksonesque Lottery?
    "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
    The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

    Comment

    • UtahDan
      *
      • Nov 2008
      • 14496

      #3
      Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
      November 14, 2008. Bloody Friday. How shall we commemorate it?
      How about with a poem, you hack.

      Comment

      • creekster
        It is NOT a monkey!
        • Nov 2008
        • 22661

        #4
        I plan on going to work, then going home in the evening. I will probably browse the board and post a few times. There is a reasonable chance I will send a PM or two. I know this is pretty unexpected, but I can be unpredictable like that.
        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

        Comment

        • wuapinmon
          Soul Plumber
          • Dec 2008
          • 30711

          #5
          What if the entire board just went to CG for one day, and posted it up like old times, and then left at midnight?
          "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
          The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

          Comment

          • falafel
            loves to talk on things
            • Mar 2009
            • 38003

            #6
            Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
            What if the entire board just went to CG for one day, and posted it up like old times, and then left at midnight?
            Man, you are so rude today!

            I do like this idea, but not for the CUF anniversary. I like it for, say, tomorrow though.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

            Dig your own grave, and save!

            "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

            "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

            Comment

            • wuapinmon
              Soul Plumber
              • Dec 2008
              • 30711

              #7
              Originally posted by falafel View Post
              Man, you are so rude today!

              I do like this idea, but not for the CUF anniversary. I like it for, say, tomorrow though.
              Listen falawesome, I am not rude, but I and I is a rude boy.
              "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
              The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

              Comment

              • RobinFinderson
                Banned
                • Nov 2008
                • 10548

                #8
                Originally posted by falafel View Post
                Man, you are so rude today!

                I do like this idea, but not for the CUF anniversary. I like it for, say, tomorrow though.
                OOooh! And I will invent a new character... maybe named "OremHiveKeeper."

                Comment

                • SeattleUte
                  Faith crisis consultant
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 20837

                  #9
                  Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
                  Excellent! Sorry I missed it.
                  When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

                  --Jonathan Swift

                  Comment

                  • cougjunkie
                    *Banned*
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 23223

                    #10
                    How about a round of Appletinis on you?
                    *Banned*

                    Comment

                    • BoylenOver
                      Junior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 9146

                      #11
                      Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                      How about a round of Appletinis on you?
                      What if some of us think they're too girly, and want strawberry daiquiris instead?
                      "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                      "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                      Comment

                      • Art Vandelay
                        Striving for mediocrity
                        • Jul 2009
                        • 10516

                        #12
                        Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                        What if some of us think they're too girly, and want strawberry daiquiris instead?
                        I don't drink, but grew up with a dad who was Don Draper before there was a Don Draper. Isn't substituting daiquiris for appletinis like changing from your dress into a JUICY sweatsuit?

                        Comment

                        • RobinFinderson
                          Banned
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 10548

                          #13
                          As our one year mark is coming up, this might be a good time to point out that Jeff's investment in CUF may very well have been a sound financial choice.

                          If Jeff wanted to add advertising to the site, he might earn $24/day. The overall site is valued at over $17,000.

                          All of this according to WebTrafficAgents.com. Smart investment, Jeff! Who knew that overthrowing a tyrant could be so lucrative?

                          Comment

                          • Jeff Lebowski
                            Corporate lackey for Jesus
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 69747

                            #14
                            Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
                            As our one year mark is coming up, this might be a good time to point out that Jeff's investment in CUF may very well have been a sound financial choice.

                            If Jeff wanted to add advertising to the site, he might earn $24/day. The overall site is valued at over $17,000.

                            All of this according to WebTrafficAgents.com. Smart investment, Jeff! Who knew that overthrowing a tyrant could be so lucrative?
                            :bsflag:
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                            Comment

                            • RobinFinderson
                              Banned
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 10548

                              #15
                              Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              :bsflag:
                              Dude, it has got to be true. I found it on the internet.

                              Comment

                              Working...