SuperGabers aka Utah Dan's Wife

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • wuapinmon
    Soul Plumber
    • Dec 2008
    • 30711

    #61
    Originally posted by JohnnyLingo View Post
    Did you go to Alta? I grew up in West Jordan.

    Welcome.
    Jeopardy! answer: What is something I overheard at every zone conference my entire mission?

    Originally posted by creekster View Post
    About the same as Bob, but never as good as Cliff, that guy knows everything!
    His collection of potatoes that resemble U.S. Presidents is extensive.

    Originally posted by JohnnyLingo View Post
    But is it close? Because my love for wuap knows no bounds.


    Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
    Hmmm... I don't recall your asking Faith such a question.
    Some truths are self-evident

    Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
    You guys are going to piss me off if you keep bringing this up and the words that come out of your mouths are to the effect of anything other than acknowledgment that "navel gazing" is MY phrase. That and "ninny." A man has his limits, you know?
    Omphaloskepsis.

    Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
    Welcome. This influx of wives is interesting, I wonder if we will all act more mature, or less mature now?
    I'm not changing my behavior one bit for anyone's wife unless mine shows up. I love you, crackhead.
    Last edited by wuapinmon; 09-12-2009, 09:23 PM.
    "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
    The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

    Comment

    • wuapinmon
      Soul Plumber
      • Dec 2008
      • 30711

      #62
      Welcome to the board. Please answer the following question, but choose your answer wisely and carefully, as our future dealings on the board may depend in large part upon how you respond. Be warned, some people have given cheeky or flippant answers and are now dead to me; you do not want to walk among them.

      When the Titanic sank in 1912, employees of Guglielmo Marconi were aboard, and were able to transmit a distress signal that allowed many people to survive and be rescued by the Carpathia. Marconi, the father of wireless radio transmission, helped usher in the age of rapid communication. Though his initial designs (which may have just been clever reiterations of Nikola Tesla's much earlier patented ideas) relied on spark-gap transmission, eventually he too would switch to continuous wave broadcasting. He was knighted by Victor Emmanuel, and on his death in 1937, every radio station in the entire world observed two minutes of silence in his honor. The only radio station to have the same letters in its call sign is WACO in Waco, Texas. About 110 years before Janet Reno roasted Koresh there, Charles Alderton invented Dr. Pepper, which has often been described as having 23 flavors in one drink. What does Dr. Pepper taste like to you?
      "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
      The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

      Comment

      • falafel
        loves to talk on things
        • Mar 2009
        • 37987

        #63
        Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
        Welcome to the board. Please answer the following question, but choose your answer wisely and carefully, as our future dealings on the board may depend in large part upon how you respond. Be warned, some people have given cheeky or flippant answers and are now dead to me; you do not want to walk among them.

        When the Titanic sank in 1912, employees of Guglielmo Marconi were aboard, and were able to transmit a distress signal that allowed many people to survive and be rescued by the Carpathia. Marconi, the father of wireless radio transmission, helped usher in the age of rapid communication. Though his initial designs (which may have just been clever reiterations of Nikola Tesla's much earlier patented ideas) relied on spark-gap transmission, eventually he too would switch to continuous wave broadcasting. He was knighted by Victor Emmanuel, and on his death in 1937, every radio station in the entire world observed two minutes of silence in his honor. The only radio station to have the same letters in its call sign is WACO in Waco, Texas. About 110 years before Janet Reno roasted Koresh there, Charles Alderton invented Dr. Pepper, which has often been described as having 23 flavors in one drink. What does Dr. Pepper taste like to you?
        LOL
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

        Dig your own grave, and save!

        "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

        "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

        Comment

        • wuapinmon
          Soul Plumber
          • Dec 2008
          • 30711

          #64
          She's got about 8 hours before she becomes dead to me for not responding in a timely fashion.
          "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
          The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

          Comment

          • TripletDaddy
            sweet triple
            • Nov 2008
            • 58186

            #65
            Welcome SuperGabers! If that is you in the avatar, I think you look like Trinity from The Matrix! rowrrr!

            UtahDan, I'm not afraid anymore. The Oracle told me that I would fall in love and that that man...the man that I loved would be The One. So you see, you can't be dead. You can't be... because I love you. You hear me? I love you!

            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

            sigpic

            Comment

            • YOhio
              Hipster Mode
              • Nov 2008
              • 26165

              #66
              Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
              She's got about 8 hours before she becomes dead to me for not responding in a timely fashion.
              UD probably advised her not to, so he should be dead to you as well. Drum and Feather, too.

              Comment

              • Fiyero
                Banned
                • Nov 2008
                • 5266

                #67
                Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                Shouldn't this site have a blue Koolaid for people to drink?

                Comment

                • FN Phat
                  I ♥ gateway sex
                  • Feb 2009
                  • 8691

                  #68
                  Originally posted by Fiyero View Post
                  Shouldn't this site have a blue Koolaid for people to drink?
                  What about the "purple drank"
                  I'm your huckleberry.


                  "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

                  Comment

                  • SuperGabers
                    aka... UtahDan's Wifey
                    • May 2009
                    • 2182

                    #69
                    Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                    Welcome to the board. Please answer the following question, but choose your answer wisely and carefully, as our future dealings on the board may depend in large part upon how you respond. Be warned, some people have given cheeky or flippant answers and are now dead to me; you do not want to walk among them.

                    When the Titanic sank in 1912, employees of Guglielmo Marconi were aboard, and were able to transmit a distress signal that allowed many people to survive and be rescued by the Carpathia. Marconi, the father of wireless radio transmission, helped usher in the age of rapid communication. Though his initial designs (which may have just been clever reiterations of Nikola Tesla's much earlier patented ideas) relied on spark-gap transmission, eventually he too would switch to continuous wave broadcasting. He was knighted by Victor Emmanuel, and on his death in 1937, every radio station in the entire world observed two minutes of silence in his honor. The only radio station to have the same letters in its call sign is WACO in Waco, Texas. About 110 years before Janet Reno roasted Koresh there, Charles Alderton invented Dr. Pepper, which has often been described as having 23 flavors in one drink. What does Dr. Pepper taste like to you?
                    What is red???

                    Comment

                    • SuperGabers
                      aka... UtahDan's Wifey
                      • May 2009
                      • 2182

                      #70
                      Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                      Welcome SuperGabers! If that is you in the avatar, I think you look like Trinity from The Matrix! rowrrr!

                      UtahDan, I'm not afraid anymore. The Oracle told me that I would fall in love and that that man...the man that I loved would be The One. So you see, you can't be dead. You can't be... because I love you. You hear me? I love you!

                      Now THAT is a complement I can take! I heart this board!

                      Comment

                      • UtahDan
                        *
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 14496

                        #71
                        Originally posted by SuperGabers View Post
                        Now THAT is a complement I can take! I heart this board!
                        Carrie Ann Moss is a poor man's Super.

                        Comment

                        • wuapinmon
                          Soul Plumber
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 30711

                          #72
                          Originally posted by SuperGabers View Post
                          What is red???
                          Can you elaborate? I fear you may have undiagnosed synesthesia.
                          "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                          The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                          Comment

                          • TripletDaddy
                            sweet triple
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 58186

                            #73
                            Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
                            Carrie Ann Moss is a poor man's Super.
                            SuperGabers: UtahDan, please log off CUF and come take out the trash!
                            UtahDan: In a minute. I'm reading a funny post by TripletDaddy.
                            SuperGabers: Right now.
                            UtahDan: In a minute!
                            Supergabers: Dodge THIS, UtahDan....

                            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • RobinFinderson
                              Banned
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 10548

                              #74
                              Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                              SuperGabers: UtahDan, please log off CUF and come take out the trash!
                              UtahDan: In a minute. I'm reading a funny post by TripletDaddy.
                              SuperGabers: Right now.
                              UtahDan: In a minute!
                              Supergabers: Dodge THIS, UtahDan....

                              This is a weird photo. I'm pretty sure that the camera for the background is located on the Jersey side of the Hudson, based on the location of the buildings. But the photo is a wide angle shot (to create the extreme, comic book-like foreshortening with the arm and pistol), and wide angle shots make things in the distance seem waaaay farther away. The background buildings look too close. It probably just means it was a composite shot, but it looks pretty surreal.

                              Comment

                              • statman
                                Rabblerouser
                                • Aug 2009
                                • 2799

                                #75
                                Originally posted by Commando View Post
                                I'm expecting a number two of my own just after lunch... anyway, Welcome.
                                I saw that one coming from a mile away...

                                Comment

                                Working...