SuperGabers aka Utah Dan's Wife

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • byu71
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 22070

    #31
    Welcome. I am glad to have you here.

    Comment

    • creekster
      It is NOT a monkey!
      • Nov 2008
      • 22661

      #32
      did she say married too young? I thouhgt, given UD's penchat for navel-gazing (he invented that term, you know) that she meant she had married Jung.
      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

      Comment

      • Surfah
        Where's Wallace?
        • Nov 2008
        • 33726

        #33
        SuperGabers is super cool. We need to hang out again.
        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
        -Turtle
        sigpic

        Comment

        • pelagius
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 5288

          #34
          Originally posted by creekster View Post
          I thouhgt, given UD's penchat for navel-gazing (he invented that term, you know) that she meant she had married Jung.
          Ha ... I had forgotten about UD's Al Gore moment

          Comment

          • venkman
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 2199

            #35
            Originally posted by falafel View Post
            Maybe Hillcrest?

            Yeah, no kidding, what about Hillcrest! IlPad's just trying to piss me off!




            Anyway, welcome, UD's wife. Good to have another Sandy-ite here.
            Last edited by venkman; 09-10-2009, 05:04 PM.
            "Remember to double tap"

            Comment

            • UtahDan
              *
              • Nov 2008
              • 14496

              #36
              Originally posted by pelagius View Post
              Ha ... I had forgotten about UD's Al Gore moment
              You guys are going to piss me off if you keep bringing this up and the words that come out of your mouths are to the effect of anything other than acknowledgment that "navel gazing" is MY phrase. That and "ninny." A man has his limits, you know?

              Comment

              • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                Time to camp
                • Nov 2008
                • 26082

                #37
                Welcome. This influx of wives is interesting, I wonder if we will all act more mature, or less mature now?
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

                Comment

                • Babs
                  Not a Lawyer
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 17128

                  #38
                  Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                  Welcome. This influx of wives is interesting, I wonder if we will all act more mature, or less mature now?
                  I don't think it will affect most of us. I'm just curious whether UtahDan will keep flirting with Gidget all the time.

                  Comment

                  • SuperGabers
                    aka... UtahDan's Wifey
                    • May 2009
                    • 2182

                    #39
                    Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
                    Welcome SuperG!

                    Alta, Jordan or Brighton?
                    I went to Alta. (Go Hawks!) Graduated in '96.

                    Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
                    Crap. More wives. That just makes me feel obligated to be tactful.
                    Please, Indy Coug. No need to be tactful on your part. I AM Utah Dan's wife after all. In fact, HE'S the one constantly telling me to tone it down.

                    To the rest: Al Gore and navel gazing?

                    Comment

                    • SuperGabers
                      aka... UtahDan's Wifey
                      • May 2009
                      • 2182

                      #40
                      Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                      Worlds colliding!

                      Great to have you here.

                      Is UD as brilliant as he seems on here, or has he somehow managed to fool us all?
                      Yes, JLeb. He is as brilliant in real life as he is on CUF. Not humble at all, but brilliant.

                      Originally posted by Babs View Post
                      I don't think it will affect most of us. I'm just curious whether UtahDan will keep flirting with Gidget all the time.
                      Naw, Babs. He can still flirt with her. I'm pretty easy going.
                      Last edited by Babs; 09-11-2009, 07:09 PM.

                      Comment

                      • JohnnyLingo
                        La Naranja
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 3976

                        #41
                        Originally posted by SuperGabers View Post
                        Yes, JLeb. He is as brilliant in real life as he is on CUF. Not humble at all, but brilliant.



                        Naw, Babs. He can still flirt with her. I'm pretty easy going.
                        ^Last edited by Babs?

                        Comment

                        • Babs
                          Not a Lawyer
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 17128

                          #42
                          Originally posted by JohnnyLingo View Post
                          ^Last edited by Babs?
                          She said, "He just can't flirt with you," and I didn't want UDan to see it. But thanks for spoiling my fun, jerkface.

                          Comment

                          • JohnnyLingo
                            La Naranja
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 3976

                            #43
                            Originally posted by Babs View Post
                            She said, "He just can't flirt with you," and I didn't want UDan to see it. But thanks for spoiling my fun, jerkface.
                            I'm not sure I'm comfortable with this abuse of power...

                            Comment

                            • Babs
                              Not a Lawyer
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 17128

                              #44
                              Originally posted by JohnnyLingo View Post
                              I'm not sure I'm comfortable with this abuse of power...
                              I...have...THE POWER!!!

                              Comment

                              • UtahDan
                                *
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 14496

                                #45
                                Originally posted by Babs View Post
                                I...have...THE POWER!!!

                                Really? Not SheRa?

                                Comment

                                Working...