I'm done

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shaka
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2008
    • 10450

    #226
    Why don't people follow through?

    Comment

    • FN Phat
      I ♥ gateway sex
      • Feb 2009
      • 8691

      #227
      Originally posted by camleish View Post
      sizzle hasn't come back
      Neither has Hot Lunch.
      I'm your huckleberry.


      "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

      Comment

      • Katy Lied
        Senior Member
        • Dec 2008
        • 9435

        #228
        Wait... Hot Lunch?

        What did anybody ever do to him? I only saw respect and friendship for him.
        Gee, I hope it wasn't me.

        Comment

        • Viking
          Banned
          • Jun 2009
          • 6470

          #229
          Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
          Wait... Hot Lunch?

          What did anybody ever do to him? I only saw respect and friendship for him.
          Gee, I hope it wasn't me.
          The worst handle ever on this site...

          He needs a new name.

          Comment

          • Green Monstah
            Royal Rooter
            • Aug 2010
            • 13962

            #230
            Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            I wonder who has done the "I am done" -> "I am back" routine the most times. You and viking would have to be right up there.
            I've done it twice, Lebowski.
            Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

            "Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

            Comment

            • Tex
              Board Anti-Christ
              • Nov 2008
              • 716

              #231
              Originally posted by atheistcougar View Post
              You can all go on with your little community. I don't need the type of shit cougjunkie dealt today. If anyone thinks anything he said was justified, you have issues. I have other things more important than having asshats such as him try and divine all my failings as a husband and blame me for the shit that went down between my ex and I. I would never wish anything even remotely akin to what went down with me and my ex on anyone. That some are callous enough to feel justified in rubbing salt in the wound is clearly a demonstration of the values instilled in some. That some would pat his back and agree, is equally wrong. In the end, your religion and you are different entities. I know this is hard for some to understand for believers, but an attack on your beliefs is not an attack on you personally.

              What cougjunkie did today was uncalled for, and he should be banned for such an egregious personal affront. I have more important things than this board and the abuse some feel justified in directing my way. I can take a lot, but I will not take the low blows that have been directed my way.
              Hmmm.

              Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              That's rule #2. Rule #1 is develop a thick skin.
              :irony1:
              Have we been commanded not to call a prophet an insular racist? Link?

              - Cali Coug

              I always wanted to wear a tiara.
              We need to be careful going back to the bible for guidance.

              - Jeff Lebowski

              Comment

              • Levin
                Senior Member
                • Mar 2009
                • 1152

                #232
                Originally posted by Tex View Post
                Hmmm.



                :irony1:

                No kidding. I got banned for making a joke that if DDD wants his kids to know him, they should read his online opus of tens of thousands of posts. Lebowski sends me an email calling me a dick, and bans me. Guess those who make the rules about thick skin are entitled to have thin skin.

                Comment

                • cougjunkie
                  *Banned*
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 23223

                  #233
                  Originally posted by Levin View Post
                  No kidding. I got banned for making a joke that if DDD wants his kids to know him, they should read his online opus of tens of thousands of posts. Lebowski sends me an email calling me a dick, and bans me. Guess those who make the rules about thick skin are entitled to have thin skin.
                  Not sure what is worse you getting banned for saying that or the fact that you felt the need to whine about it like a little bitch.
                  *Banned*

                  Comment

                  • creekster
                    It is NOT a monkey!
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 22661

                    #234
                    Originally posted by Levin View Post
                    No kidding. I got banned for making a joke that if DDD wants his kids to know him, they should read his online opus of tens of thousands of posts. Lebowski sends me an email calling me a dick, and bans me. Guess those who make the rules about thick skin are entitled to have thin skin.
                    You weren't banned. Your post was deleted. I am sure once you get over the terrible trauma you suffered you will see the differnence.
                    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

                    Comment

                    • Jeff Lebowski
                      Corporate lackey for Jesus
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 69716

                      #235
                      Originally posted by Levin View Post
                      No kidding. I got banned for making a joke that if DDD wants his kids to know him, they should read his online opus of tens of thousands of posts. Lebowski sends me an email calling me a dick, and bans me. Guess those who make the rules about thick skin are entitled to have thin skin.
                      lol.

                      You have never been banned. Moran.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                      Comment

                      • FN Phat
                        I ♥ gateway sex
                        • Feb 2009
                        • 8691

                        #236
                        Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        lol.

                        You have never been banned. Moran.
                        Quite being so thin skinned!
                        I'm your huckleberry.


                        "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

                        Comment

                        • wally
                          <><><><><><><><>
                          • Jun 2010
                          • 4137

                          #237
                          Creekster banned me once for starting some of those threads with titles that are a pun on another thread's title that we used to do around here. It was pretty hurtful.

                          Comment

                          • creekster
                            It is NOT a monkey!
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 22661

                            #238
                            Originally posted by wally View Post
                            Creekster banned me once for starting some of those threads with titles that are a pun on another thread's title that we used to do around here. It was pretty hurtful.
                            I have repented. But a relapse is always near.
                            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

                            Comment

                            • falafel
                              loves to talk on things
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 37987

                              #239
                              Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              lol.

                              You have never been banned. Moran.
                              But you called him a dick?
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                              Dig your own grave, and save!

                              "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                              "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                              Comment

                              • wally
                                <><><><><><><><>
                                • Jun 2010
                                • 4137

                                #240
                                Originally posted by creekster View Post
                                I have repented. But a relapse is always near.
                                Apology accepted. Being banned takes a psychological toll on a person. I think that falafel banned me one other time, but I can't prove it.

                                Comment

                                Working...