so 1337

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • falafel
    loves to talk on things
    • Mar 2009
    • 37986

    #16
    Originally posted by Babs View Post
    What's that Hall and Oates song?
    You're probably thinking of "Out of Touch."
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

    Dig your own grave, and save!

    "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

    "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

    Comment

    • Babs
      Not a Lawyer
      • Nov 2008
      • 17128

      #17
      Originally posted by byu71 View Post
      He will learn women really don't think they are the weaker sex.
      No, but we'll use the tradition to our advantage when it suits us.

      Comment

      • byu71
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 22070

        #18
        Originally posted by Babs View Post
        No, but we'll use the tradition to our advantage when it suits us.
        God has given you so many tools to manipulate and dominate us. All we got was the Priesthood. It isn't a fair fight.

        Comment

        • I.J. Reilly
          Nobody's Fool
          • Apr 2009
          • 2949

          #19
          Originally posted by Babs View Post
          What's that Hall and Oates song?
          My friend and I rocked Rich Girl from Zion up to Nephi. We were pretty upset with Patty Hearst by the end of it all. However, being influenced by the song, we were pretty apathetic toward toward the rest of humanity.



          Welcome, 1337. You've got a reputation to live up to.

          Comment

          • Donuthole
            Official Outgayer
            • Nov 2008
            • 25268

            #20
            Originally posted by falafel View Post
            You're probably thinking of "Out of Touch."
            I was thinking "Rich Girl".

            It's a bitch, girl.
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

            There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

            Comment

            • Donuthole
              Official Outgayer
              • Nov 2008
              • 25268

              #21
              Originally posted by 1337coug View Post
              How did you find CUF?
              My uncle HuskyFreeNorthwest texted me about his gameday sign idea, "My uncle is HuskyFreeNorthwest on CougarUteForum." I responded with my GameDay sign ideas, and he told me which he liked best. I posted this sign on CB, which was reposted 20 minutes later by another CBer claiming it as their own. I told him about it, and he explained to me that there was a better forum thats actually formatted like a forum. I liked the things he told me about CUF and joined.

              What do you like about CUF?
              I like that the format is like the other forums I visit. Also my uncle's here, and he's the one who got me on to cb in the first place.

              What don't I like about CUF?
              nothing yet

              How did you choose your moniker?
              well my original moniker for CB was TedBundyisaUte, which got me banned until i changed it. At the time i was in a really crappy myspace obsessed band, and for some reason we wanted everyone to think we were really really 1337. If you don't know what 1337 is, its basically a really nerdy term derived from elite in forums before i was even born. It was originally a name for elite hackers, and i decided i was elite enough for the title.

              What do you do (other than read CUF)?
              I'm a student at uvu, and i make stickers at the provo town centre mall. I watch movies, play video games, hang out with friends, play basketball, and make music.

              How many States have you lived in?
              just utah

              What are your sports loyalties?
              BYU football and basketball are pretty much the only sports i follow consistently.
              Jazz
              after that i'm an oregon ducks fan, mostly because my uncle introduced me to them when he moved there.
              san fransisco 49ers, but i haven't watched nfl football since steve young or ty detmer played quarterback, and i only liked the 49ers because they played at BYU

              What's your standing in the church?
              I think i would be classified as inactive. I go once a month to once every couple months, but i think its a good thing for good people.

              Do you pee in the sink?
              i don't think i ever have.

              When your kids get older, will you do drugs with them in order to teach them a responsible approach to drugs?
              I never really saw any appeal to drugs, so i never did them. I don't see why that would change when i have kids.

              Are you looking forward to Art Vandelay's welcome question and what do you think it will be?
              sure i am. Hopefully it won't be did you have to google art vandelay to figure out who the question was talking about?
              Sounds like you let your uncle have waaaaaaay to much influence on your life.

              Also, you should change back to your original moniker. I like it.
              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

              There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

              Comment

              • wuapinmon
                Soul Plumber
                • Dec 2008
                • 30711

                #22
                Originally posted by falafel View Post
                You're probably thinking of "Out of Touch."
                "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                Comment

                • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                  Time to camp
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 26082

                  #23
                  Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                  Sounds like you let your uncle have waaaaaaay to much influence on your life.

                  Also, you should change back to your original moniker. I like it.
                  I suggested the original moniker at the BYU/Washington game last year, while I know nothing of this hacker code that he currently sports.

                  I bet you are conflicted now. Fantasy hoops rules!
                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

                  Comment

                  • wuapinmon
                    Soul Plumber
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 30711

                    #24
                    1337Coug is tha h4x0r---n00bs.
                    "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                    The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                    Comment

                    • il Padrino Ute
                      Junior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 19161

                      #25
                      Originally posted by Babs View Post
                      What's that Hall and Oates song?
                      Rich Girl?
                      Sara Smile?
                      She's Gone?
                      Private Eyes?
                      Kiss On My List?
                      I Can't Go For That?
                      Kiss On My List?
                      One On One?
                      Method Of Modern Love?

                      It can't possibly be Maneater, 'cause you're too nice.
                      "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                      "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                      Comment

                      • TripletDaddy
                        sweet triple
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 58186

                        #26
                        If she said it on the heels of "leave that poor boy alone," I am going with "Family Man," in which Hall says, "Leave me alone...I'm a Family man..." not exact, but close.

                        Incidentally, two years for Halloween I dressed up as Oates. I still have my Oates wig somewhere in the garage. What made the costume special was that there was no Hall to my Oates. I was just Oates by myself.
                        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • il Padrino Ute
                          Junior Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 19161

                          #27
                          Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                          If she said it on the heels of "leave that poor boy alone," I am going with "Family Man," in which Hall says, "Leave me alone...I'm a Family man..." not exact, but close.

                          Incidentally, two years for Halloween I dressed up as Oates. I still have my Oates wig somewhere in the garage. What made the costume special was that there was no Hall to my Oates. I was just Oates by myself.
                          Were you John Oates


                          or Corey Pavin
                          "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                          "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                          Comment

                          • wuapinmon
                            Soul Plumber
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 30711

                            #28
                            Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
                            Were you John Oates


                            or Corey Pavin
                            Were Messina and Garfunkel in your party too?
                            "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                            The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                            Comment

                            • Babs
                              Not a Lawyer
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 17128

                              #29
                              Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
                              Rich Girl?
                              Sara Smile?
                              She's Gone?
                              Private Eyes?
                              Kiss On My List?
                              I Can't Go For That?
                              Kiss On My List?
                              One On One?
                              Method Of Modern Love?

                              It can't possibly be Maneater, 'cause you're too nice.
                              She only comes out at night.

                              Comment

                              • TripletDaddy
                                sweet triple
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 58186

                                #30
                                Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
                                Were you John Oates


                                or Corey Pavin
                                I was Oates. In fact, the wig looks very similar to his hairdo in the pic above.

                                I made the mistake of wearing a thin-striped red and white sleeveless t shirt. A few people thought I was Mario from Mario Bros. and one guy thought I was a "spaghetti" dude.

                                People won't make the same mistake this year when I show up as a DVD.
                                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...