Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Drumpf has the right to say anything he wants...
    Sorta dodged my question.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
      I also really like John Kelly and Tillerson and Mattis. I didn’t like Tillerson at first but he has proven he is responsible and capable. I don’t need his IQ trat d either.
      If they resign and I think it is because of Trump you will have an ally hammering the Trump is an idiot chorus.

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboy View Post
        Lol at an attorney and and engineer arguing market drivers with an accountant and a professional money manager.
        This is great. Especially in light of this:

Originally posted by cowboy View Post
        You are indeed a master of mocking arguments nobody is making.
        I went back and searched the last few pages. I did not respond a single time to BYU71. Old_gregg asked byu71 one simple question and got this response:

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
        Sorry, I don't think I could explain it to someone with your limited understanding of finance and economics,
        Just the kind of dismissive response that typically sets you off.

And LOL @ you if you think accountants are investment experts.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          This is great. Especially in light of this:

I went back and searched the last few pages. I did not respond a single time to BYU71. Old_gregg asked byu71 one simple question and got this response:

Just the kind of dismissive response that typically sets you off.

And LOL @ you if you think accountants are investment experts.
          Totally justified in my response to Old Greg. Only one conversation concerning a financial matter with him and as I thought at the time, he had,his head up his butt.

Comment

• Originally posted by byu71 View Post
            Totally justified in my response to Old Greg. Only one conversation concerning a financial matter with him and as I thought at the time, he had,his head up his butt.
            That's cool. You don't have to respond to anything if you don't want to. Just thought it was funny that that exchange would be classified as a "debate".
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

That's cool. You don't have to respond to anything if you don't want to. Just thought it was funny that that exchange would be classified as a "debate".
              Also, and I am not happy about this, according to FANews CPA's are the most trusted financial advisors. Investment advisors come in fourth.

Comment

• Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                Also, and I am not happy about this, according to FANews CPA's are the most trusted financial advisors. Investment advisors come in fourth.
                Yikes. Reminds me of when Jon Stewart was ranked the most-trusted news source among millennials.

Comment

Sorta dodged my question.
                  By saying that Drumpf's exercise of free speech may come back to bite him in the ass? He can use his 1st amendment rights to say any crap he wants but he may be held accountable. Stuff he says on twitter may be viewed as official statements from the white house.
                  "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I know a lot of them, even Rush Limbaugh came out on oppostion but a lot of them are just silent on it. Sasse is a genuine, pragmatic conservative and he has been very consistent in his oppostion to Trump. People like him, John Kasich, Mitt Romney, John McCain, Susan Collins and Jeff Flake actually care more about their country than they do their party, which is admirable.
                    romney.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                      [ATTACH]8294[/ATTACH]
                      Uncle Ted would approve of this meaningless photo post.

Comment

• So after repeatedly failing to enact any meaningful legislation during his first year, Trump is now going to blow shit up using executive orders? Nice.

Remember when folks used to complain about Obama abusing his executive order privileges? Good times.

Comment

So after repeatedly failing to enact any meaningful legislation during his first year, Trump is now going to blow shit up using executive orders? Nice.

Remember when folks used to complain about Obama abusing his executive order privileges? Good times.
                          What are referring to? The Obamacare e.o.?
                          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                            What are referring to? The Obamacare e.o.?
                            Yep. Among others.

Comment

Yep. Among others.
                              What others? I dont think the Obama care e.o. Is analogous.
                              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• This is a kind of scary headline from the Washington Times:

Congress warned North Korean EMP attack would kill '90% of all Americans'

I have no doubt and EMP would be catastrophic, but 90% mortality seems far fetched. I don't have any meaningful knowledge of how it would work, but if it burned up the computers in farm machinery, we would definitely be hard-pressed to feed everyone. Popular Mechanics published this article in March, so there is some disagreement among experts.

No, North Korea Can't Kill 90 Percent of Americans
                                Pyongyang isn't going to knock out the electrical grid and cause riots at the supermarket.
                                sigpic
                                "Outlined against a blue, gray
                                October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
                                Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

Working...
                                X