NCAA 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA 2010

Yes, I almost always buy this game when it first comes out. This years game seems to have some pretty cool features, one of which is an online team builder. It allows you to build a team online, and then download the team, including your roster to either the xBox or PS3.

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/n...reate_a_school

You can play around with it there if you have an account. It would also be a way you could build a BYU team with custom uniforms, your High School logo, etc on there. We may even have to build a custom CUF team.

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
    We may even have to build a custom CUF team.
    So, will you put us all in the position we played in High School?

Comment

Originally posted by tooblue View Post
      So, will you put us all in the position we played in High School?
      No, I don't want to build a team of bench warmers.

Comment

I am a PS3er, what is everyone else here? Any interest in starting an online league?
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
          I am a PS3er, what is everyone else here? Any interest in starting an online league?
          xBox 360. I'm down playing an online league again this year as well. Niku?

I also downloaded the demo. It is nice, I like it. Typical gameplay, a few new nice features, one that I will really like, locking in and playing defense from a defenders perspective.

Comment

I am down again this year. I promise I will be better this year.
            "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
              I have the ps3 and will probably get this game...

I am interested in a game
              "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

No, I don't want to build a team of bench warmers.

Speak for your self -- I was an all state team manager!

Comment

I bought the PS3 NCAA 2009 last year and the defense was so bad that I ended up trading the game in after a month or two. The defenses are completely helpless in pass coverage. Until they fix that, I have no interest in buying NCAA again.
                  Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
                    I bought the PS3 NCAA 2009 last year and the defense was so bad that I ended up trading the game in after a month or two. The defenses are completely helpless in pass coverage. Until they fix that, I have no interest in buying NCAA again.
                    Well, you can try playing on a harder level than freshman. Also, you can adjust the AI on the defense so that it is harder. Or, you can play online. If you are to the point that you are consistently dominating your online competition, then you probably spend too much time playing the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
                      you were most likely playing as BYU right? So I am not sure what you are complaining about, that seems fairly accurate to me.
                      *Banned*

Comment

Well, you can try playing on a harder level than freshman. Also, you can adjust the AI on the defense so that it is harder. Or, you can play online. If you are to the point that you are consistently dominating your online competition, then you probably spend too much time playing the game.
                        I have to admit, I did give up playing after you and I played our last one.

On the pass defense thing, you can also try playing as, say, the Free Safety and shoring up your own defense manually.
                        Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Comment

I'm in.
                          Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Comment

Originally posted by nikuman View Post
                            I'm in.
                            I haven't played any of the NCAA games, but I am in as well(XBox360)
                            "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

I am in too. How does that work? I haven't played in an online league before.

Comment

Working...
                              X